By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people buy systems they don't like?

well....some ppl buy it to try it out. Sometimes, ppl buy it for a certain game but when they get, they don't like it. Then, they're simply too lazy other than let it collect dust

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
Same reason some people hate themselves but live with it?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAahahahah1!!!!!11.

@Soriku:

Do you hate the 360? If so, consider this: What if SE and Namco went 360 exclusive? Would you not play those games because you hate the console? That would mean giving up King of Hearts and Tales of. Nintendo's platforms -- the DS and Wii -- have some of my favorites gaming franchises of all-time of them. I'm not going to allow Nintendo's patheticness to drive me away from those games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

They don't care about money.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Because they though it was good? *Reminds me of a Assasin's creed thread'.

Around the Network

Because their friends have it and say it's good. Or maybe because they stumbled across a fanboy website which gave them unrealistic expectations and they bought into the hype :) j/k

Collecting?

People say they hate lots of things they use all the time.

Example of things people say

I hate Windows
I hate creditcards
I hate work
I hate whatever.

They keep doing it because there is something that outways how much they hate it.

The software availble
Easly get money you don't have
Get money to pay of the credit card bill

I hate sony but I bought a ps2 why to play the games I wanted.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

If they did buy it and not like it why not just trade it in or sell it off and buy something of use!! Makes no sense the stuff people does today!

To justify trolling them