By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people buy systems they don't like?

Maybe they buy thinking they'll like it and THEN realize they don't like it?

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

For 1 or two games that will come along. Some people might get Wiis only for SSBB or SMG etc. or just get a 360 for Halo or GeoW

for the games they want?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This thread was inspired by my Nintendo Wii hate, isn't it, Soriku?

I hate the PS2, but does that mean I should give RPG's and not buy it?

I hate the Wii, but does that mean I should not play Mario & Zelda and not buy?

I'm not going to miss out on something I want to play because of the console it's on.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I hate my 360.

on the topic
Peer preassure soriku(lol).

Around the Network

they r proly w8ingg for games to come out

or they have it thinking it was gunna be good but then it turns out crap?

It seems immature to me to hate any console, but then again, most haters on this site are still kids.

well i wouldn't buy something i don't like .... i mean ... if a system has games i like ... then i like the system (within normal bounds )

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I always thought it was so they could use the, "Well I own console Y so I can say it sucks" card.

CIHYFS?