By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore also coming to PC according to devs online portfolio

I don't understand the hype for this game when there has been no game play.It's just because it's associated with the Xbox,no one really cares about this game lol.

Around the Network

If true that decreases my want to purchase an Xbox One. I'm intrigued by this one so I need more, but i'll pick it up on PC if that's the case.

pbroy said:
Awesome, more people to play and give money to M$.

I'd rather sit in front of a TV though and game while I snap some TV. Gaming on PC is a de-evolution even if it has better graphics. Can't wait till M$ brings the PC to Xbone streaming to Xbone. Won't ever have to sit at my PC again and I can play games not meant for Xbone as well.

this

Awesome, I'm intrigued by this game, but not enough to get an XBOne. I may actually get it now!

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

pbroy said:

I'd rather sit in front of a TV though and game while I snap some TV. Gaming on PC is a de-evolution even if it has better graphics. Can't wait till M$ brings the PC to Xbone streaming to Xbone. Won't ever have to sit at my PC again and I can play games not meant for Xbone as well.

You can hook up your PC to a TV though. That comment seems strange.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
pbroy said:

yeah... That's a little too geeky. Its geeky enough being a gamer 😔 and why limit myself to only playing PC games? I want to Bone with benefits. If i want to play a PS4 game, I turn on my PS4. It doesn't have cooties, I'm sure. Ohhhhhh wait.... Does Xbone have cooties? 😞 seems like a lot of people try to talk people from using them... Crap, now I'm scared. 😢

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Wagram said:
pbroy said:

yeah try that one with a true gaming rig and a wife... Even more with a non gamer wife... And still socially inferior to console to play multi with friend and family and pretty damn unpractical if you actually do some real work on computer...

nah a desktop belongs to a desk, and an home console to the living room... And contrary to popular belief amongst virgins, kids, pseudo geeks... PC are far inferior to other solutions in most cases...

I'd have the best PC rig possible I'd still get a console and probably play more games on it than on the PC...

pbroy said:
Wagram said:

yeah... That's a little too geeky. Its geeky enough being a gamer 😔 and why limit myself to only playing PC games? I want to Bone with benefits. If i want to play a PS4 game, I turn on my PS4. It doesn't have cooties, I'm sure. Ohhhhhh wait.... Does Xbone have cooties? 😞 seems like a lot of people try to talk people from using them... Crap, now I'm scared. 😢

What are you going on about? The Xbox doesn't have cooties. It was a simple statement that it's possible to hook up a tower to a television and game like any other console. The fact that so many Xbox exclusives are or have potential to head to PC is crippling consumer interest. Microsoft wins either way from a software sales standpoint, but they're actively harming their own hardware.

Could ReCore support Cross-Platform gaming in the future? Hopefully we will find more information should or when it will be available.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Ill wait til its announced to come to windows 10 by Microsoft. If it did come that would be cool.