By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZombiU is highly underrated

Tagged games:

Did you think ZombiU was heavly underrated?

Of course, its a 3rd party game on the WiiU 35 42.68%

No 20 24.39%

Fair Reviews 19 23.17%

See Results 8 9.76%

Total:82

I loved it. I was expecting for a sequel but Ubisoft had other plans for it

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Zombi U isn't Nintendo though.

Doesn't matter. It's on a Nintendo machine, therefore it has no achievements, therefore you were bound to dislike it regardless of everything else.

Got you pegged here.

Wright said:
Roronaa_chan said:
77? It's not better than TEW, so no.

Nothing is better than TEW, except, perhaps, Resident Evil 5.

I thought about making a thread on why TEW is better than RE4 but eeehhh why bother

Ka-pi96 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I thought about making a thread on why TEW is better than RE4 but eeehhh why bother

Maybe you guys should team up and do it!

There's only one thing we'd team up for and it's not VGC-friendly

Ka-pi96 said:

I like Pokemon though, that's on a Nintendo system so explain that.

I was about to crush you here, but since you motivated Roronaa-kun and me to do an awesome thread, I'll let it pass and say "you cool, man". :]

Around the Network

I think the 77 is about right. Some really good ideas with mediocre to poor execution. It would have needed some more months of development. ZombiU and Rayman Legends in spring 2013 would have been great...

Let's see if it will get a sequel that improves on it, but the quality of the Zombi port to other platforms doesn't indicate that Ubisoft still believes in this franchise, they just wanted a quick cash-in.

I think the games scored about right on metacritic but if I remember rightly game spot and IGN crushed it. I though the game was a great survival horror but needed better melee combat ie more weapons I mean cmon I know its England but we do have golf and baseball to name a few more.

I'm still on the side that it looks and feels outdated. I'm more of a fan of the Dying Lights. I can't imagine any zombie game without badass parkour traversal anymore.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I agree. I quite enjoyed it on Wii U. It was unpolished, yet very tense and nerve wracking.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

One of the only games that made the gamepad worthwhile is getting a Gamepadless release .-.