By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Console?

Mine is the Super Nintendo. Had many great memories with that console. What is yours?

Around the Network

super nintendo here too...great memories playing with my brothers ...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Mine are Playstation 1, followed by NES, Genesis, and Xbox. Looks like Xbox 360 may become my favorite of all time if the great games keep coming for it.

mine are ps2 and now ps3.

PLAYSTATION®3

The Nintendo Wii. You get to play Five generations of Nintendo games on one console, as well as a couple of the rivals old consoles. I do have to say though, Xbox 360 is a close second. PS3 might be up there too, but I have not played it yet. Ok, ok. I just like games.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

The Original NES. Followed by the Genesis. Super Mario Bros., Dr. Mario, Tetris, Contra and Sonic the Hedgehog were the only games ever that my family played together while i was growing up. coincidently also the only time my dad didn't bug me about playing video games.

Dreamcast then Super NES.

Hawk said:
The Nintendo Wii. You get to play Five generations of Nintendo games on one console, as well as a couple of the rivals old consoles. I do have to say though, Xbox 360 is a close second. PS3 might be up there too, but I have not played it yet. Ok, ok. I just like games.

heh...if you include old games then the PC is the best "console" because it can play 1) Most great 360 games  and 2) every console's games up to PS1/N64 the last I checked, and all for free.  Oh, and so can the PSP (excluding N64 perhaps).

Anyway, I think it's by far the PS2 for me, PS1 second, then SNES and NES.  When I get the Wii it might jump ahead of some.

The PS2 is my favorite system of all time. Just such an amazing array of games, and as a long time PS2 gamer I'm still catching up on the great backlog. The only two that are in the same league are the PS1 and SNES. The NES and GBA round off my top 5, though eventually the DS will probably replace the GBA as my favorite handheld ever. As for the current gen it's way way to early to say if any of the three stand tough enough to be called one of the five greatest systems ever. Anyone here who's trying should just stop.

NES