By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square-Enix posts Gif of FFXV on twitter.

looks like it could be a teaser to the long time overdue storytrailer. looking forward to it.

Around the Network

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RELEASE DATE OR RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

TheGoldenBoy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Gamescom is when the marketing push for FFXV is supposed to begin, hard to believe they would begin that without a release date.

That's what I'm expecting at Gamescom: a release date/window.

Wouldn't that info be around Tokyo game show.

It has to be a 2016 release, I mean look at how it already looks, it must be close to ready or at least be at a stage where SE can begin properly optimizing their code for a release.

Now imagine if this releases next year, there's be that, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Dreams, RIGS, Ratchet & Clank, GT7, Street Fighter 5, The Division, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonered 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Ghost Recon, Dark Souls 3.

It's too much to bare and I'm not even listing everything!!!

About time. It feels like the game has been in development forever.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
JustBeingReal said:

It has to be a 2016 release, I mean look at how it already looks, it must be close to ready or at least be at a stage where SE can begin properly optimizing their code for a release.

Now imagine if this releases next year, there's be that, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Dreams, RIGS, Ratchet & Clank, GT7, Street Fighter 5, The Division, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonered 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Ghost Recon, Dark Souls 3.

It's too much to bare and I'm not even listing everything!!!

there is also Doom, Mirrors Edge, Plants Vs ZOmbies 2, Abzu, London Hiest, For Honor, homefront revulotion and probably Mafia 3, GT7, Wild, Titanfall 2 and Alienation to name a few more.

next year is just super massive for PS4. this year is great, but next year is even better. 

ohh and there is fucking tomb raider lol. 

I guess the gif is to ease us into the 20fps the game will run at.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I guess that's when Gamescom begins then.

Mystro-Sama said:
I think SE is going to spoil this game before it comes out.

Really?

They've actually showed very little of the games story, content and scenarios. We've just seen the same stuff over and over again, gameplay wise most of it coming episode duscae. Hopefully the release date is Q1 and they don't get the chance to release too many trailers between now and then.

Release date please?