By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - recommendations platinum ps4

Infamous SS and first light: both are very easy.

resogun: It really depends on skill but it's not that difficult.

MLB 14: very easy platinum.

sleeping dogs remastered

Edit: forgot the amazing spider man 2.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

I only have one platinum trophy, and that is for Resogun. It was a very easy game to get the platinum for.

Of course, I haven't made it a point to go back and trophy hunt on games I've already finished. I used to be an avid achievement hunter in the early 360 days, but now I mostly see achievements and trophies as something that if I get them I get them, and if I don't I don't. Sometimes I'll deliberately go after one just as an optional challenge if I'm bored, but 100% completion isn't a high priority anymore.

The Order is very easy to plat its my only trophy too

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Angelv577 said:
Infamous SS and first light: both are very easy.

resogun: It really depends on skill but it's not that difficult.

MLB 14: very easy platinum.

sleeping dogs remastered

Thanx m8🙌

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Forgot the amazing spider man 2, you have to try it out.

Angelv577 said:

How is Batman ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
JinxRake said:
Abe's Oddysee: New 'n' Tasty is fast and easy.

inFamous: Second Son is really easy as well.

Diablo 3, if you've got the patience for it.

Bloodborne, pretty easy and straightforward platinum.

Thanx but Is Bloodbourne really that easy ?

I never played a Souls game 😯

Its easy in the sense nothing you do is that tricky, no huge missables (and there are other options for missables that do exist). Nothing that requires huge time sink to get a trophy.

Its difficulty is tied to the fact the game is difficult in itself. Which is why it is a fun platinum.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Fight Night Round 4/Champion
Lost Planet 2
Street Fighter 4
Warhawk

asqarkabab said:
Angelv577 said:

How is Batman ?

So far it doesn't look like a difficult plat but completing all the riddles ( 243 total riddles) is a bit annoying.  You also need to complet all the riddles to get the real ending.  Also, there is a lot of trophies in this game which most of them are gather by completing side missions and the main quests.  I will recommend it if you are willing to pour a considerable amount of hours into it.  I'm talking about 50+ hours easy.  By the way, I'm still working on it. 

Rocket League is an easy plat, half the trophies can be earned in an offline 1v0 match.
Infamous SS and FL are pretty easy, the challenge modes aren't that hard but a bit of practice and you're done.
Bloodbornes a pretty easy plat too especially if you co op all the bosses with a friend, just be aware of the things needed to complete the three endings in one playthroughs.

Bloodborne, game itself is hard but the platinum is very fair to get. No collectibles BS