By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - recommendations platinum ps4

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
asqarkabab said:

Thanx but how can i make ltou trophies go faster

for MP you have to complete the journey which basically means you keep your group alive for a certain number of days.  Days are measured by how many games you play.  If you start playing a match and then quit it will advance the journey a day.  You can't JUST do that because the game measures how well you did in a match to determine if your group can survive and quitting yields 0 food.  But you can basically play a match or 2 then quit 3 in a row to make things move quickly.

OK but i need plus to get this trophies im right?



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
asqarkabab said:

Thanx but how can i make ltou trophies go faster

for MP you have to complete the journey which basically means you keep your group alive for a certain number of days.  Days are measured by how many games you play.  If you start playing a match and then quit it will advance the journey a day.  You can't JUST do that because the game measures how well you did in a match to determine if your group can survive and quitting yields 0 food.  But you can basically play a match or 2 then quit 3 in a row to make things move quickly.

OK thanx will give it a try when i get plus



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I'll list my plats, I hate grinding or difficult trophies so they should be obtainable by everyone.

FIFA 14 (mp)
Infamous Second Son
Battlefield 4 (mp)
Infamous First Light
The walking dead S1 (Impossible not to plat)
The Order 1886 (Quick and enjoyable)
Far Cry 4 (can take a while, some grinding at the end, but straightforward)
Battlefield Hardline (grinding in mp)
Rocket league

I will be platinuming The Wolf Among us soon, that will be really easy.

I didn't platinum Watch dogs but they patched it so the hardest trophy is now easier.

Walking dead season 2, and other newer Telltale games don't have platinums but are really easy to 100 %



PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

I only have one platinum trophy, and that is for Resogun. It was a very easy game to get the platinum for.

Of course, I haven't made it a point to go back and trophy hunt on games I've already finished. I used to be an avid achievement hunter in the early 360 days, but now I mostly see achievements and trophies as something that if I get them I get them, and if I don't I don't. Sometimes I'll deliberately go after one just as an optional challenge if I'm bored, but 100% completion isn't a high priority anymore.



Infamous SS and first light: both are very easy.

resogun: It really depends on skill but it's not that difficult.

MLB 14: very easy platinum.

sleeping dogs remastered

Edit: forgot the amazing spider man 2.



Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

I only have one platinum trophy, and that is for Resogun. It was a very easy game to get the platinum for.

Of course, I haven't made it a point to go back and trophy hunt on games I've already finished. I used to be an avid achievement hunter in the early 360 days, but now I mostly see achievements and trophies as something that if I get them I get them, and if I don't I don't. Sometimes I'll deliberately go after one just as an optional challenge if I'm bored, but 100% completion isn't a high priority anymore.

The Order is very easy to plat its my only trophy too



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Angelv577 said:
Infamous SS and first light: both are very easy.

resogun: It really depends on skill but it's not that difficult.

MLB 14: very easy platinum.

sleeping dogs remastered


Thanx m8🙌



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Forgot the amazing spider man 2, you have to try it out.



Angelv577 said:

Forgot the amazing spider man 2, you have to try it out.


How is Batman ?



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
JinxRake said:
Abe's Oddysee: New 'n' Tasty is fast and easy.

inFamous: Second Son is really easy as well.

Diablo 3, if you've got the patience for it.

Bloodborne, pretty easy and straightforward platinum.


Thanx but Is Bloodbourne really that easy ?

I never played a Souls game 😯


Its easy in the sense nothing you do is that tricky, no huge missables (and there are other options for missables that do exist). Nothing that requires huge time sink to get a trophy.

Its difficulty is tied to the fact the game is difficult in itself. Which is why it is a fun platinum.



psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.