By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - recommendations platinum ps4

Tbone said:
Here you go :)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-games-discussion/216769-platinums-only-require-offline-trophies-ps4.html

Thanx m8 🙌

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
The platinum trophies for Infamous: Second Son and First Light are both very easy to get.

Thanx i will get firstlight than and platinum both 🙌

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I almost never play MP and I've platinumed (with relative ease though some gave me trouble)

Resogun
Second Son and First Light
TLoU Remastered (some MP involved here but there are ways of making it go faster)
LEGO Marvel
Arkham Knight
GoW3 Remastered
Sleeping Dogs Definitive
Far Cry 4

EDIT:  Forgot the Order, TWD season 1, and TWAU

I am Iron Man

asqarkabab said:
Tbone said:
Here you go :)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-games-discussion/216769-platinums-only-require-offline-trophies-ps4.html

Thanx m8 🙌

No problem. Can check out this one as well 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/196724-project-platinum-2.html

Tbone said:
asqarkabab said:

Thanx m8 🙌

No problem. Can check out this one as well 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/196724-project-platinum-2.html

Thanx m8 🙌

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
I almost never play MP and I've platinumed (with relative ease though some gave me trouble)

Resogun
TLoU Remastered (some MP involved here but there are ways of making it go faster)
LEGO Marvel
Arkham Knight
GoW3 Remastered
Sleeping Dogs Definitive
Far Cry 4

Thanx but how can i make ltou trophies go faster

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Resogun
LEGO Marvel
Arkham Knight
GoW3 Remastered
Sleeping Dogs Definitive
Far Cry 4

for MP you have to complete the journey which basically means you keep your group alive for a certain number of days.  Days are measured by how many games you play.  If you start playing a match and then quit it will advance the journey a day.  You can't JUST do that because the game measures how well you did in a match to determine if your group can survive and quitting yields 0 food.  But you can basically play a match or 2 then quit 3 in a row to make things move quickly.

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
asqarkabab said:

for MP you have to complete the journey which basically means you keep your group alive for a certain number of days.  Days are measured by how many games you play.  If you start playing a match and then quit it will advance the journey a day.  You can't JUST do that because the game measures how well you did in a match to determine if your group can survive and quitting yields 0 food.  But you can basically play a match or 2 then quit 3 in a row to make things move quickly.

OK but i need plus to get this trophies im right?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
asqarkabab said:

OK thanx will give it a try when i get plus

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I'll list my plats, I hate grinding or difficult trophies so they should be obtainable by everyone.

FIFA 14 (mp)
Infamous Second Son
Battlefield 4 (mp)
Infamous First Light
The walking dead S1 (Impossible not to plat)
The Order 1886 (Quick and enjoyable)
Far Cry 4 (can take a while, some grinding at the end, but straightforward)
Battlefield Hardline (grinding in mp)
Rocket league

I will be platinuming The Wolf Among us soon, that will be really easy.

I didn't platinum Watch dogs but they patched it so the hardest trophy is now easier.

Walking dead season 2, and other newer Telltale games don't have platinums but are really easy to 100 %

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One