By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games did you play for the first time in 2015?

arcaneguyver said:
Bored during work break, may as well do this.

Jan - Diablo 3, Gravity Rush, Luftrausers, Titan Attacks (100%), Woah Dave
Feb - Kick and Fennick (100%), The Order 1886, Rogue Legacy (100%)
Mar - Counterspy, Monsterbag (100%), Oddworld New n Tasty (100%), OlliOlli 2, Valiant Hearts (100%)
Apr - Apotheon (100%), Bloodborne, Never Alone (100%), Proteus
May - Aaru's Awakening (100%), Ether One (100%), Murasaki Baby (100%), Hohokum, Walking Dead Season 1 (100%), Surge Deluxe, Tower of Guns (100%), Unfinished Swan (100%)
June - Arkham Asylum, Elder Scrolls Online, Walking Dead Season 2
July - Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions, GTA5, Sly Cooper 4, Mousecraft (100%)

That's some pretty great use you've been getting from PSN+ :) High five for the 100% of Rogue Legacy, done the same when it popped up as a + title on the Vita, great game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

ganoncrotch said:

That's some pretty great use you've been getting from PSN+ :) High five for the 100% of Rogue Legacy, done the same when it popped up as a + title on the Vita, great game.

To say Rogue Legacy consumed my life for a few months might be an understatement! Definitely a gaming highlight for this year for me. Big salute to anyone who platted it!

Easily got my money's worth from PS+ this year, and haven't even touched Rocket League or Killzone Mercs yet. (This list is kind of misleading, though, as I spent quite a bit of my gaming time in 2015 finishing up AAA titles I started in 2014.) Hell, I have both Arkham games just sitting on my PS3 HD untouched from PS+, so Asylum is on the list due to all the Knight-hype (and wife hogging the PS4 for ESO).

Quite a few, but can't really remember..

Phoenix Wright 1 , 2 , 3
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Shuffle , Rumble
Path of Radiance
Splatoon

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Majora's 3D
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Splatoon
Batman Arkham Night

A bunch of cool indies.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Since I have a bad memory, I'll only do 5 games in no order

1. Mother/ Earthbound Beginnings. Played the other two in the series and loved them to death, never got a chance to play this one until they brought it to Wii U

2. Xenoblade Chronicles. Bought the New 3DS port because I heard the Wii version was great and I mained Shulk in Smash. Now my favorite game of all time

3. Fire Emblem: Awakening. Bought it off my friend for about 15$, love it so much. I remember when Lucina and Robin got confirmed for Smash, they whole time I was just thinking, "WHO THE HELL ARE THESE ANIME PEOPLE??"

4. Project M: For the past 6 years I've been playing Brawl how it was meant to be played, a casual party game that you play when you have some friends over for a good time. While I have know about competitive Smash for a while, this actually introduced me to it.

5. Metroid Prime Trilogy: Never played any Metroid before this, haven't played much of game so far, but I like what I've seen

Around the Network

Super Castlevania IV just yesterday. I just spontaneously had the urge to try out this classic for the first time ever.

Other games I first started playing this year are Batman Arkham Origins, South Park The Stick of Truth, Guitar Hero On Tour Decades and Zelda Majora's Mask 3D though I obviously already played through that game multiple times on both N64 and GameCube.

arcaneguyver said:

ganoncrotch said:

To say Rogue Legacy consumed my life for a few months might be an understatement! Definitely a gaming highlight for this year for me. Big salute to anyone who platted it!

Easily got my money's worth from PS+ this year, and haven't even touched Rocket League or Killzone Mercs yet. (This list is kind of misleading, though, as I spent quite a bit of my gaming time in 2015 finishing up AAA titles I started in 2014.) Hell, I have both Arkham games just sitting on my PS3 HD untouched from PS+, so Asylum is on the list due to all the Knight-hype (and wife hogging the PS4 for ESO).

o/ those remixed boss's were some of the best gaming I've done in many years really I think Alexander the IV I had on standby on my Vita for about 3 days of attempts at him was so proud of myself after getting it down tho think I may have shed a little tear for the boss being such a badass dying to me :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive