By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
mornelithe said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

This game was always going to be heavily influenced by injuries.  A healthy Gronk and Edelman through the entire game = good odds for the Pats.

Also, I always find this interesting.  Especially since they had it at 99% in favour of the Seahawks last year - until the worst play call of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/113626/in-game-win-probability-kansas-city-chiefs-at-new-england-patriots

Well, they won...but man, more injuries, they actually had Dakoda Watson at LB at the end of the game.  3rd down conversion D was horrible tonight, also.  Secondary took a hit tonight, for sure.

You'll be playing the Broncos or the Steelers. You'll be fine.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
This next game should be interesting, it's hard to look past the beating that the Cards took from Seattle in week 17. On the other hand, the Cards laid a 38-8 beating directly onto Green Bay.

I'm not as convinced that it'll be interesting. I'm mostly grateful that tomorrow's games look like they'll be more even.

Just you wait. The Packers will score before halftime.

I have faith!

that the game might end with almost a single digit difference.

But way to go Cobb!

RolStoppable said:
Greatest catch of all time!!!

It'd be funny if Cobb was out of the game now.

Appropriate to put Janus in there. What better way to greet an ending to the season?

Oopsie.

Around the Network

Packers decided to throw the game away (literally)

Arizona realized that this would ruin the fans' interest in the NFL and committed a penalty to keep the sheeple watching

NFL IS FIXED. WAKE UP.

RolStoppable said:
It seems like Rodgers is so used to slow receivers that he tends to underthrow them when they get up to speed.

I like the crack that Jones should ditch the hoodie for no other reason than he really doesn't need any additional drag.

RolStoppable said:

EDIT: I don't have particularly high hopes, now that the Packers' receivers are Jones, Janet and Abraham.

Rumor has it the Pack just picked up Vince Papale, and will be rolling him out there this half.

Oopsie.

Oopsie.

Edit: Double oopsie indeed.