Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:
ATL-NO 1 WAS-NYJ 2 ARI-PIT 1 KC-MIN 2
CIN-BUF 1 CHI-DET 2 DEN-CLE 1 HOU-JAC 1
MIA-TEN 1 CAR-SEA 2 SD-GB 2 BAL-SF 1
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI PHI by 7

Need Philly to win, can't have New York getting a couple game advantage on Dallas, I am pleased at the news of Cassel starting, In before Cassel sucks as bad as Weeden. xD

Around the Network

I'm picking Atlanta for Thursday night.

RolStoppable said:
ATL-NO 1 WAS-NYJ 2
ARI-PIT 1 KC-MIN 2
CIN-BUF 1 CHI-DET 1
DEN-CLE 1 HOU-JAC 1
MIA-TEN 2 CAR-SEA 1 SD-GB 2 BAL-SF 1
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI PHI by 3

Not an easy week, should be a fun one to watch!

EDIT: Changed my CHI-DET pick to 1 because I don't see Detroit turning it around and decided that ever since the Bears kind of wholesaled a little bit, they've actually improved on D. I only see the Bears offense improving as the season goes on, and this may be the week that they show signs of that, so an 0-5 Lions team I have to pick against for those reasons. My brain was not working earlier.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

RolStoppable said:
ATL-NO 1 WAS-NYJ 2 ARI-PIT 1 KC-MIN 2
CIN-BUF 1 CHI-DET 2 DEN-CLE 1 HOU-JAC 2
MIA-TEN 2 CAR-SEA 2 SD-GB 2 BAL-SF 1
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI 1 by 3

Lol @ my pityful performance last week, but good news is it probably can't get worse...

WAS-NYJ: Should be interesting. Both teams have played fairly well the past few weeks, but both teams tend to crap the bed when it matters. I think it will come down to whether Cousins can stop from tuning the ball over.... so of course he will throw 3 picks

KC-MIN: Never really seen the hype with MIN but the chiefs have been ass ever sense the loss to the Broncos and with Jamal out now I don't have much hope for them to turn it around.

CHI-DET: DET SHOULD get there first win this week, but its Detriot soooooo who knows!?

NE-IND: lol

The NYG-PHI game worries me greatly. Considering how the Giants could possibly go two games ahead of everyone in the division and put the Eagles at 0-3 in the division with a win this week makes this game super important. Unfortuantly, the Giants (Specifically Eli) are known to play horribly in Philly. With the Eagles seemingly gaining thier footing after last weeks win and with Odell and Randel possibly out due to hamstring injuries this week will be anything, but easy for the G-Men.  Despite this I still have faith Big Blue will come out on top this game! GO Giants!!!!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

ATL-NO  1 WAS-NYJ
ARI-PIT   KC-MIN  
CIN-BUF   CHI-DET   DEN-CLE   HOU-JAC  
MIA-TEN   CAR-SEA   SD-GB   BAL-SF  
NE-IND   BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI by X

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network

Since nothing else seems to work, I'm just going to flip a coin for predictions this week.

ATL-NO  1 WAS-NYJ 1
ARI-PIT  1 KC-MIN  2
CIN-BUF  2 CHI-DET  2 DEN-CLE 1
HOU-JAC  1
MIA-TEN  2 CAR-SEA  2 SD-GB  2 BAL-SF  1
NE-IND  1 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI 1 by 3

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ATL-NO 2 WAS-NYJ 1 ARI-PIT 1 KC-MIN 1
CIN-BUF 1 CHI-DET 2 DEN-CLE 1 HOU-JAC 2
MIA-TEN 1 CAR-SEA 2 SD-GB 2 BAL-SF 1
NE-IND 2 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI 2 by 5

ATL-NO  1 WAS-NYJ  2 ARI-PIT  1 KC-MIN  2
CIN-BUF  1 CHI-DET  1 DEN-CLE  1 HOU-JAC  2
MIA-TEN  2 CAR-SEA  1 SD-GB  2 BAL-SF  1
NE-IND  1 BYE   BYE   NYG-PHI 2 by 14

DolPhanTendo said:

Being a lowly Dolphins fan, I understand your hatred for the Patriots, but don't you think it just a LITTLE unwise to pick against them every week? I mean, you're trying to WIN this league, right?

EDIT: Wow, that quoting failed hard...oh well!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

dongo8 said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Being a lowly Dolphins fan, I understand your hatred for the Patriots, but don't you think it just a LITTLE unwise to pick against them every week? I mean, you're trying to WIN this league, right?

EDIT: Wow, that quoting failed hard...oh well!

The reason i pick them to lose every week is because I want too. Last time I checked it's rare people get all games right every week so me sacrificing a loss because I loathe the cheaters is fine by me