By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - “Sea of Thieves is the best game Rare has ever made” claims Kudo Tsunoda

Sharpryno said:

Man, if this was a Sony exclusive the comments would be filled with positivity and hype. But its a MS exclusive and this site does what it does best and bash anything affiliated with MS in the comments. zzz

Uh no. If Sony ruined Rare, and this would have been said to be Rare's best game ever, we'd still point out that this isn't it's best game ever.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:

Man, if this was a Sony exclusive the comments would be filled with positivity and hype. But its a MS exclusive and this site does what it does best and bash anything affiliated with MS in the comments. zzz

Sure, cause every Sony exclusive thread is filled with love and hype.

Maybe blame the game for being the most underwhelming and forgottable reveal of e3 than the people who don't see anything good about it.

Okay, good luck with that

The game looks meh to me. MMO pirate game with bad graphics.

I wasn't impressed with what was shown, but I'll buy it anyway. Speaking of Rare, Rare Replay is one of my most anticipated games this year so far.

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:

Man, if this was a Sony exclusive the comments would be filled with positivity and hype. But its a MS exclusive and this site does what it does best and bash anything affiliated with MS in the comments. z

Where were you during The Order? or Driveclub? Knack kind of went under the radar due to PS4 launching

Just wait until Until Dawn comes out if you want to see some bashing xD

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'