By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ethomaz and the 900k per Month Sales of PS4 (Feb 2014 Prediction)

PS4 is doing better than expected but eventually is gonna slow down once the demand at 399 has been satisfied.

Around the Network

4m in the last 3 months.

PS4 is tracking way ahead my avg. 900k per month.

Crazy.

Angelv577 said:
PS4 is doing better than expected but eventually is gonna slow down once the demand at 399 has been satisfied.

Seems like it goes UP at $399.

4m in the last 3 months.

Over 1.3m per month.

Sharpryno said:

If these are right then this dude is way off.  A quarter is 3 months o.o

Way off? The prediction holds true even without any price cut.

ethomaz said:

4m in the last 3 months.

PS4 is tracking way ahead my avg. 900k per month.

Crazy.

So you were wrong

Real talk, I completely believed this generation was gonna be frontloaded and the initial hunger for "next-gen consoles", after a longer than usual generation cycle, was gonna mislead us into thinking that people are as interested as ever in home consoles. Apprently, they are. Good job SONY.

Around the Network

Yup, still holding up. VGC likely has the PS4 undertracked according to the Sony shipment numbers, and it's still doing more than 900K a month.

Edit: VGC numbers show PS4 selling at an average of 1.1 million per month. Just crazy numbers.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.