By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NOE confirms Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer bundles and amiibo pack details

Does anyone give a damn about this game?

Around the Network

I think alot of people do. Personally not me, im just a main series animal crossing fan. Just because you dont care doesnt mean other peolpe dont :P

Metroid33slayer said:

Looking at preorders in Japan....yes, yes people do.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Metroid33slayer said:

Well I think it will definitively please some demographics especially in Japan and Europe.  Plus it got 9/9/9/8/ from Famitsu. Now before all the traditional hate toward famitsu, my point here is that it might be a very decent game and in that sens, Famitsu can be a useful indicator... My feeling toward AC amiibo party remained entirely negative though hahaha

It is a designer game, so it is targeted to a certain demographic. I've tried to play Sims back then when you can decorate your home. not sure if this is similar though.

there would be audience for this type of games especially in Japan. but not for me. Maybe my daughter when she is aware of this type of game.

Around the Network

Oh boy I love Animal Crissing

Still getting the game, but i find the cards quite useless. I guess its for those "DIE HARD AC FANS" .

Pocky Lover Boy! 

hmm, I'm not personally interested, but it does look nice..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]