By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am a Toys R Us Employee

RolStoppable said:
30.000 people (according to the information on the video) entering the mall?

That's 10 times the population of the village I live in.

Kimpossiville?

Around the Network

Did any stores put any PS3 specials on for Black Friday?

Us Europeans are not quite sure what all this Black Friday nonsense is all about but if it increases consoles sales, that's cool. lol

Bod's video:

Ridiculous.

So was Black Friday & Thanksgiving on the 23rd & 22th just gone?

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

jhlennon1 said:

Us Europeans are not quite sure what all this Black Friday nonsense is all about but if it increases consoles sales, that's cool. lol

I think Walmart had a deal with some free Blu-ray movies or something. I don't remember seeing too many jaw dropping deals for gaming, but there were a few nice ones.

So was Black Friday & Thanksgiving on the 23rd & 22th just gone?

Black friday was yesterday, and Thanksgiving the day before that. 

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

@Gnizmo - oh k so 2 days ago since its sunday afternoon for me. well looks like there were heaps of sales made

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Once that video would of made great communist propaganda, I could see the Headline.

"Capitalist society in anarchy as population fight to buy remaining stocks..."

This is a great example of capitalism in action ;)

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

jhlennon1 said:

That is very true.  there is nothing outside of the US like black friday. most of the shopping in the us is done for Christmas.  most countries don't celberate christmas like americans do with all the gift giving.

Love is whats most important.

Dolla Dolla said:
Bod's video:

Ridiculous.

It isn't actually that busy.

The January sales in the major stores of London are far wore than that, although of course more people can get into our stores as there isn't as much flab fighting for bargains

jhlennon1 said:

Yes, the biggest retailer did -- Wal Mart.  I'm not sure what the specifics are, but it involved free Blu Ray movies (on top of the ones you could get by going to the Blu Ray website). 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">