By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Personal Ads

Brawl Name: Matt
Brawl Code: 2191-7351-8217
Wii Code: 5634 5782 4596 3392

Skill: High but not ridiculous (I'm quite beatable, but I can win too)

Battle Mode: Prefer Stock, but willing to do any of them.

Vs. Number: Would like some 1 vs. 1, but I'll go for a full 4 vs 4 Brawl too

Characters: Samus (rarely will change up for fun)

Stages: Any

Items: I like to use them actually, but I'm willing to play without.

Interests: Just playing for fun! I'm a great sport, so I'll pretty much just enjoy the game, but that doesn't mean I'll lose for sure!

No other players.

Anybody who wants to add me please feel free! As a note, my internet connection is great, but I don't always have access to it - rest assured, I'll add you as soon as possible when you add me.

Wii Friend Code: 5634 5782 4596 3392

Just PM so I know please!

Around the Network

Brawl Name - Arkel

Wii Code - In Sig

Brawl Code: 1676 3397 6606

Skill: I think i am a toght player.

Battlemode: Survival with 3 or 4 stocks

Vs Number: 1 vs 1.

Characters: Principally, Snake, Pit, Link and Toon Link but i play with all the characters.

Stages: Medium o larger areas like Shadow Moses, Bridge of Eldin, Final Destination or the temple. With a terrain who is always quit if it is possible

Intrests: I want to play with the best of the best and become one of the better smashers.

Other players: Only i have the Brawl on my Neighbor so, all my friends come to play (like 6 habitual) but that 6 friends come with another friends of them so a lot of people.

Brawl FC: 1676 3397 6606

If you ad me please send me a PM with your FC too eh!

Brawl Name - Seth

Wii Code - In Sig

Brawl Code - Posting here as a place holder until I get home and update this

Skill - I can beat Classic mode on hard without dieing.

Battle Mode - I prefer Time Mode of 3 - 5 minutes, but I'll occasionally play stock or coin if someone really wants to.

vs Number - I almost always play 4v4 even if I have to add computers. I'll play team or 1v1 or whatever else upon request but typically don't.

Items - I typically keep all items on and on normal, but for fun occasionally up the occurrence rate, and remove items I don't like.

Characters - Ike, Pikachu, Olimar & Pikmin, Pokemon Trainer, and Toon Link are my main characters, but I like to mix it up even if it means I'm going to lose. Typically I go with default color.

Stages - I don't like Rumble Falls, New Pork City, and Final destination. I typically play a different stage every match.

Interests - I play to win, but also for fun. I probably won't let you win on purpose, but if I'm winning to much, then I'll pick someone I'm bad with.

Other players - typically none.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Mesoteto--

Brawl Name -Meso

Brawl Code – in my Sig

Skill – I am quickly regaining my crazy skill level…but can still be slapped in the face

Battle Mode – I don’t care for coin or time but will play.

vs Number – I am open for anything here

Items – I keep them on and depending on my mode set them to high—always like playing with fire

Characters – Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Luigi, Marth, Falco, Fox, Kirby, Mario, DK, Ness

Stages – I don’t care for the scrolling stages, love the wario ware level

Interests – I enjoy the game win or lose, but don’t like people that spam attack or play the same character for umpteen games in  a row

Brawl Name - ZaNt!

Wii Code -

Brawl Code - 0430-8083-5276

Skill - Im a good player as of now, but i will get better as time passes

Battle Mode - I enjoy playing any mode, but i prefer survival

vs Number - Doesn't matter

Characters - Red Ganondorf, Black Falco, Dark Link

Stages - I like all stages except new pork city

Interests - I´ll brawl with anyone, just want to have a good time and a good competition

Other players - None

Brawl Friend Code:

0430-8083-5276

Cmon Add me!!

Pm your friend code if you add me please

Around the Network

Brawl Name - Elgefe

Wii Code - 3615 1857 9002 1163

Brawl Code - 5155 2671 4071

Skill - Moderate player... winning ratio 60%

Battle Mode - Any mode is ok

vs Number - I prefer 2 players but 4 players is ok too

Characters - Dark Link, White Marth, Samus

Stages - I like all stages, and ad all items...

Interests - I enjoy any battle, I accept anyone to the Brawl. And wants to play to everybody in this site

Other players - My friend Bernd

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Brawl Name - JOEY

Brawl Code - 1977-0005-2908

Character/Color - Kirby/Pink

Stage - Any Stage

I do not have multiple people on my Wii.

Interests - I do like quick paced games.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Brawl Name - Guy

Wii Code -

Brawl Code - 3093 6836 5208

Skill - Was very good at melee, in process of getting so at brawl, currently well above average.

Battle Mode - Stock Match Battles with any number of lives.  I also prefer no items, but will play with them too. 

vs Number - 1v1 or 2v2 (FF on) preferred.

Characters - Lucas and Lucario at the moment.  Old melee mains of Jigglypuff and ICs but I won't use them, I'm getting my ass kicked horrifically.

Stages - Stages with edges and that do not scroll.

Interests - Competitive Smash.  I will throw everything at you, including exploits.  If there is a flaw in your strategy I will abuse it until you adapt or quit. If either of those annoy you please don't brawl with me.  I'm very good at developing strategies and frequently figure out ways to consistently beat my opponents who had trounced me quite badly at first.

Other players - None

Brawl Name - WASMR

Wii Code - too lazy to check

Brawl Code - In my sig

Skill - I consider myself one of the bests out there, I win most of the games I play

Battle Mode - stock battle 3-5lives

vs Number - 1v1 or 4 free for all (the former for competitive smash, the last for fun)

Characters - DK (yes DK!) Mario Wario Ike and I like to play random sometimes, im skilled with almost every character

Stages - I usually pick stages only because of the music, love battling at Tetris pace so I chose quite often Luigi Mansion (Luigi mansion has tetris type a and b music if you have unlocked them) also love pirate ship, and yoshi´s island stage, all because of music oh and wario ware stage too and some others I cant remember right now (like halberd and temple). Half of the time I chose random stage though.

Interests - Defeating my opponent or losing with honor, or sometimes just play for fun

Other players - WoZ my brother he usually choses Wolf

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">