By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Goku Vs Superman 2 - Death Battle!

Do you agree with the results.

Yes. I feel sorry for Goku. 101 100.00%

Total:101
AbbathTheGrim said:
I'd swear this was posted weeks ago.

It probably was posted weeks ago for the first death battle.  They just did another death battle between them yesterday, so it's different.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Spoiler alert!?

And there are people who still think Doctor Manhattan would win. LOL

Mystro-Sama said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

*Couldn't have.

Meh... the only thing i'm sure is wrong is when they said Superman was faster which is impossible since instant transmission is instant.

Superman has far better reaction time.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Didn't watch it but Goku is better. I mean Goku isn't afraid of a fucking rock.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Didn't watch it but Goku is better. I mean Goku isn't afraid of a fucking rock.

You do know Superman becomes immune to kryptonite right?

d21lewis said:
Aragami said:

Just ignore it. Btw Spiderman ( one of my favorite heroes ) was able to beat Superboy, in the marvel vs dc saga. So i gues when Spidey can defeat Superboy, Superman would be killed easy by vegeta or goku

It was Ben Reilly Spider-man vs Conner Kent Superboy ( a clone that's half Superman, half Lex Luthor).  And it wasn't too the death of anything.  It was until one person was incapacitated, even for a moment.  That's why when Superman "beat" Hulk, Hulk was still talking like nothing was wrong.

Did I mention how I was a HUGE comics nerd from the early 90's to about 2010? 

Yeah but Superman only won against Hulk, because he transformed back to bruce. And Vegeta or Goku ar probably a million times stronger than Hulk

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

AAA300 said:
IF they want to get anal about it Goku can get some rock kyptonite and kill superman easily ! So superman can be killed by anyone of just about any strength. Goku on the other had can always get stronger through training and has no rock allergies! On a side note I hate how these comic book writers keep pulling bullshit out there ass and giving new powers ,such as wolverine regenerating from just a finger left! You wrote the characters didnt make them powerful enough so you try to give them new powers decades later its really stupid.At least goku was made to basically be limitless from the start as long as he trained hard or recovered from serious wounds.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned, but I'm too tired to read the whole topic: if you left the original Superman against just about anyone in the world of fiction, he would kick their asses to Heck and back. Superman has been nerfed so many times since his Silver Age days that the version now is basically as strong as kid Goku would be compared to his SSJ God form. 

Also, if you've never read any comics in your life and base your whole opinion on this idiotic discussion on what you know from films, than I chose the Dragon Ball MOVIE version of Goku going up against the All Star version of Superman. 

Lol at how many of the people here know nothing about Superman, he isn't hurt by kryptonite when he is at his max potential.

Thanks for spoiling it in the OP, bruh.

:/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."