Is kind of fun... I guess 23 20.18%

Is a Masterpiece 14 12.28%

Terrible, not even funny 34 29.82%

Itagaki is great (HA!) 6 5.26%

Devilīs Turd (said no one ever) 11 9.65%

Total:114
Goodnightmoon said:
Ka-pi96 said:
It's possible I guess. Although movies that usually achieve cult status are actually pretty good, just neglected by the mainstream. Doesn't seem like this game will really fulfill that criteria.

I´m talking about real bad movies, not classics neglected by mainstream.

Around the Network

I think I will go ahead and skip it

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

As I said during E3 last year more like Devils Turd.

I still don't see this terrible game they are talking about. They keep mentioning the frame rate, i notice almost nothing.
In this video they are actually having fun playing the game. The world of critics has gone mad.

"It's so bad it's good" Is a stupid concept in my opinion. I have never liked anything for being bad and I will never understand anyone who does.

Around the Network

Sharknado is so bad it's not good it is just bad... Why do people watch that garbage.

spurgeonryan said:
I will buy it day one at full price.

Why do you do this to yourself Spurge?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

illdill1987 said:
"It's so bad it's good" Is a stupid concept in my opinion. I have never liked anything for being bad and I will never understand anyone who does.

I think that the Street Fighter movie is so bad that it's good.

VGPolyglot said:
illdill1987 said:

I think that the Street Fighter movie is so bad that it's good.

What's not to love? Casting a Belgian actor with a thick French accent to play US Air Force major Guile is perfectly hilarious.

Signature goes here!

Ka-pi96 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I wil buy it day one at full price.

Why do you do this to yourself Spurge?

What do you mean? Myself and a few others have had years of fun with the Wii U because we buy everything. I am sure I can enjoy this a lot! A bad game is just as fun as a B movie. You just find ways to enjoy it differently.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter