By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has second thoughts about publishing Devils Third in NA.

Should NoA publish Devils third?

No, another publisher should do it! 45 40.91%

Yes 65 59.09%

Total:110
Einsam_Delphin said:

They're not afraid of releasing glitchfest the game either, see Dark Moon. As long as the game is from an established franchise with iconic characters that are proven to sell, they'll release the game. 

I don't remember having problems with Dark Moon, or any Nintendo game for that matter.

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

They're not afraid of releasing glitchfest the game either, see Dark Moon. As long as the game is from an established franchise with iconic characters that are proven to sell, they'll release the game. 

I don't remember having problems with Dark Moon, or any Nintendo game for that matter.

It's great that you have god-like luck, but that doesn't mean glitches don't exist. I never encountered any shiny pokemon until X/Y, but I always knew they were there.

Einsam_Delphin said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Mario Party is okay for the genre that it belongs to, also it's not a broken game or full of glithches or whatever.

Also who else is going to publish a Mario Party game? That is like saying Sony has second thoughts of publishing an Uncharted game.

Did you not read my second sentence? They knew probably before development even started that they were gonna release MP10 regardless of how good or bad it was because they know it'll make them money either way. They're not afraid of releasing glitchfest the game either, see Dark Moon. As long as the game is from an established franchise with iconic characters that are proven to sell, they'll release the game. Same deal with Uncharted, except of course they don't have any quality issues. 

What? I finished that game 3 times I can´t remember a single glitch, and not a single review talked about any kind of glitch, sorry but an exception (you) doesn´t make the rule.

Goodnightmoon said:

What? I finished that game 3 times I can´t remember a single glitch, and not a single review talked about any kind of glitch, sorry but an exception (you) doesn´t make the rule.

See post above. All copies of Luigi Mansion are the same, hell mine is digital, so there are no exceptions, they all have the same bugs. Because you didn't experience them does not mean they don't exist.

They should publish it. What gives?

Poor people at XSEED Games always trying to bring unique and "niche" experiences to the gamers in the West, Devil's Third ain't looking like a niche genre game.

Around the Network

They need every game they can release, I hope they change their mind.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Goodnightmoon said:

See post above. All copies of Luigi Mansion are the same, hell mine is digital, so there are no exceptions, they all have the same bugs. Because you didn't experience them does not mean they don't exist.

Not but if I didn´t see any major one in the 3 times I have completed it (I can´t even remember any minor one), then I can trust you, but sure is far from a glitch fest. Maybe there were glitches on the multiplayer? I didn´t touched that more than once or twice.