By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 firmware update = failure

I can't even shut down my PS3. It just loads itself back up 3 seconds later. That's fucked man.

Around the Network

It's become self aware! Run you fool!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

T3H TR000 P0W3R OF T3H C33311111!!!!!

PS TR1P73 D0M1N4T10N B3G1111111111111111111111111NSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

In Soviet Russia, PS3 shut down YOU!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Just write a complaint to Sony and tell them your story. They will solve it with another update.

No need to create a topic about it. You could only wonder if other people experience the same....

Around the Network

LOL... It's telling you to sit for another 4 hours or so and play the damn game!

No, it's telling you to do a good cause and use folding@home.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I think that's Sony's way of telling us to screw off. My cousin's won't shut off either. It kinda sits there and laughs at us.

At the back of the ps3 there's a button with a stripe and a round. Push it. If it still launches after that, then you found the true benefit of PS3 power, self powering!

Properly turning it off instead of resetting it also works.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

I did have a problem downloading it, but I tried once more and it was fine