By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Will the Wii get Colors?

I was wondering since the PS3 already got Piano Black, Ceramic White, and Satin Silver, the Xbox 360 has colors but for different models (Xbox Elite). What about the Wii? Will they release the colors soon? Or will they act as if they never showed us any other color other than white?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

I think that they are waiting for the right time, I mean they are selling well already, maybe if they drop a little then we will see some colours

I'm more concerned about when we'll get coloured Wiimotes. Then I could finally have ONE Wiimote that I'd put my Mii's in and take to friend's houses. As it is right now, I never know which one is even mine when I leave.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

never

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Colors are going to be: White, Black, Red, Silver, and Lime Green.

Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Joeykanga said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Colors are going to be: White, Black, Red, Silver, and Lime Green.

Nintendo has not announced any colors yet.  The colors you've seen on Wii's were concept art photos that Nintendo made before the Wii was even released, if I remember correctly.  To answer your original question, the Wii will get more colors when the White Wii sales die down. (It would be poor business to waste time/money creating new colors when they could not sell any more Wiis than they are selling right now.)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^^
If they make colors when sales die down, they will never make colors!!

I don't like the white Wii very much. White shows too much dirt. The joysticks on my nun chucks are turning yellow. :(

My friend was holding out to get the white because he wanted black. But he gave in 4 months ago.

Yea when I first saw the black one I was like if they release all the colors i'm getting teh black one sooo sleek and sexy :), but then nothing but whites :(.

Here pic of the colors nintendo showed might be releasing 

they proably waiting for wii too slow down then hit us with new colors that makes us buy another one like the N64 or GBA