By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Rocket League Metacritic Thread - 85 (12 reviews) 9.2 User Score!!

Rate it!

10 32 59.26%

9 11 20.37%

8 6 11.11%

7 2 3.70%

6 2 3.70%

0 1 1.85%

Total:54
finalrpgfantasy said:

Damn, I been hearing nothing but good things about this game. I'll download it from the psn right now.

Edit: How bad are the overheating issues on the ps4 while playing this game? 

Haven't had any on my PS4 though it is quite noisy.

I heard they have a fix in place though I don' know if it's already deployed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

Damn, I been hearing nothing but good things about this game. I'll download it from the psn right now.

Perhaps is already deployed.  The update file that I'm currently downloading is bigger than the game itself. 

finalrpgfantasy said:

Perhaps is already deployed.  The update file that I'm currently downloading is bigger than the game itself. 

No it isn't... you're only downloading a small fraction of what appears. That's how updates to most games work.

Btw the game has already been officially picked up as an esport.

vivster said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

The patch released today made my PS4 a lot less noisy while playing it

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Btw the game has already been officially picked up as an esport.

I heard but I wanted to wait for some more info on thise before I make a thread. I know this forum THIRSTS for more Rocket League threads!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I started it last night after hearing all the positive buzz.

It's a LOT of fun. I've only played training and local multiplayer but there is something very addictive about this game. It's got that "just one more game" appeal that's missing from so many modern video games.

In fact, I just received a text from my wife at work. It reads "I want to play more rocket league."

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I started it last night after hearing all the positive buzz.

It's a LOT of fun. I've only played training and local multiplayer but there is something very addictive about this game. It's got that "just one more game" appeal that's missing from so many modern video games.

In fact, I just received a text from my wife at work. It reads "I want to play more rocket league."

Rocket League - Saving one marriage at a time.

And we got another one! TheSixthAxis reviewed for a 9/10!

Also Steam reviews quickly approaching 1000 recommendations.

I felt like this is the greatest thing to happen to me in video games ever!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3