Tagged games:

Which woukd you rather have?

Modnation Racers PS4 38 18.63%

LittleBigPlanet Karting PS4 17 8.33%

PlayStation AllStar Karting PS4 62 30.39%

Kart Racers are for Nintendo, why bother 37 18.14%

Sony sucks at Kart Racers 50 24.51%

Total:204

Modnation Racers is one of my favorite games of all time. Seriously, it was one of the best games on PS3 in my opinion. I really love it and hope they make a sequel on the PS4.

But the loading times were fucking ridiculous lol. Hopefully that would be fixed in the sequel, if there ever is one.

Around the Network
PlayMatt said:

That's....really not bad at all. Just get rid of the characters Sony doesn't own and I'm on board.

Unkarted: Drake's Race will arrive eventually. =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

id like to see super little big planet kart make a return

PlayMatt said:

We need a Yoshida mobile, Cerny Wagon, Adam Boyes and Kaz Ship, with hidden characters that are Ken Kutaragi, David Jaffe, and Uncle Jack.

Around the Network
Blob said:
I remember mediation racers being terrible. Customisation aside I found the computer Ai to be ridiculous, coupled with the loading screens and I just wasn't impressed. If they made a new one that fixed those two major flaws I'd give it a whirl though

Did they resolve any arguments? :p

Fei-Hung said:
Also, did you draw it?

Unhappily I don't have those skills... Lol

Sorry for not giving proper credit, I got it on DeviantArt, a guy made them a little after PSASBR was released

http://xamoel.deviantart.com/art/Playstation-AllStars-Racing-433303021

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Unlike Modnation, would anyone want the variation of game modes that LBPK had compared to Modnation or would it be race only?