By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Champions League Draw

brute said:
Neos said:
Ishy said:
Which teams will make it 2 the semis...

Arsenal, As roma, chelsea, barca

you think roma will beat MAN Unt. ?

yep, with vengeance in mind (1-7 last time)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:
brute said:
Neos said:
Ishy said:
Which teams will make it 2 the semis...

Arsenal, As roma, chelsea, barca

you think roma will beat MAN Unt. ?

yep, with vengeance in mind (1-7 last time)

u can't be serious. they played us in the group satges with 'revenge' on their minds and we beat them at home, and then we sent our second team to their ground and they still couldn't beat us

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

yea i wanted man u vs barca in the draw... wudda been an interesting match-up... I think Arsenal will smash liverpool, cos of the way we outplayed them in the Premier League at Anfield...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Ishy said:
yea i wanted man u vs barca in the draw... wudda been an interesting match-up... I think Arsenal will smash liverpool, cos of the way we outplayed them in the Premier League at Anfield...

liverpool are a different side totally in the champions league, i mean l;ast season they got beat 4-1 by chelsea but still manage to beat they in the champions league all the time, and also this cup is all they have left to play for, so they'll give it everything they have... no doubt arsenal have a really difficult tie on their hands

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

As a Chelsea fan I am extremely happy with the draw :). I want Arsenal to beat Liverpool, because I couldn't face losing to Liverpool in another Champions League Semi Final.

Around the Network

i hate to say it but,

liverpool will knock out arsenal. there looking good in the CL. the raped inter 3-0 and inter is the best italian team

chelsea will prolly beat that turkish team.

barca will end up beating schelke.

man u will do a repeat of what they did to roma last year ( 8-1 LOL)

the final should see man u and liverpool.

MANCHESTER UNITED FTW.

Liverpool are gonna Draw 1-1 or lose 2-1 at the emirates and are gonna win 1-0 at Anfield, Monster Will swallow Arsenal's attack while Xabi will keep Fabragas on a lease. I don't know if you noticed but Arsenal are knackered at the moment and Liverpool just won against the one worlds best teams 3-0 on AGG, So i'm fairly confident on a Liverpool victory (who do u reckon will win the PL meeting in the middle of tie?) otherwise Manure will have a tough time at Roma but Ronaldo (if he finally steps up to the plate in big games) will pull them thru.
Chelski will stuble past Fenabarce & Barca will steam-roll over Shalke (5th in the german league)
Dunno who'll win the Semis but it will be tight.

Had a nice season arsene?

YNWA

Arsenal will win the premier league tie... we need 2 sort out a faltering league form if we have any chance of bringing the title back to North London...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Manchester United to beat Roma. Arsenal will lose to terrible because they are laughably poor and incapable of beating Wigan, Aston Villa and middlesborough.

Liverpool all the way baby. Ok i'm a fan but who cares. They will smash Arsenal due to Liverpool having nothing better to play for other than the champions league while Arsenal has big games each and every week due to needing to beat Man United in the Premier league.