By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

Amiibo are pretty much all available in the UK - store by store - online or not I saw all of them being restock and available now.

Excpetion being the Yoshi Yarn Amiibo.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I will buy chici wip lash just for the amiibo

Switch!!!

I'm not going to lie, I'm buying the Chibi Robot game for the amiibo. I did play the GC version long ago and liked it. Just not enough for a purchase. I guess Nintendo will see some sales for the game at least. I hope it didn't change too much from the original.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Not trying to hate, but why is this a thing?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Shovel Knight amiibo comes out in the states tomorrow?! Are you serious? I definitely didn't know that.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Shovel knight releases tomorrow in states?

@ps3

Come on man! Why is any collecting a thing?

I am european, so no Idea how it is in the states. The Website, which I used for my preorder, showed todays date. However I got a mail that the european release was moved to 30.11.2015 and that they are sorry for this and that my preorder will take a while because of this.

However because of this I checked how the date is set on amazon.de and I found that blue wool yoshis are available for the regular price right now. I ordered one ...

A lot of people order internationally for their amiibo fix. I don't though.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Was shopping for the latest amiibos and completed my collections with Mewtu and Modern Pixel Mario. Now I can have Mewtu as FIG-Fighter in Smash without owning the DLC.

Just recieved a Mail, which told me that the european Shovel Knight release was delayed again. The Releasedate is now 4th december.

hentai_11 said:
Was shopping for the latest amiibos and completed my collections with Mewtu and Modern Pixel Mario. Now I can have Mewtu as FIG-Fighter in Smash without owning the DLC.

They should give you the dlc imo