By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shovel Knight getting a Retail Version! (PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS and PC)

Shovel Knight is getting a retail version for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS and PC (PC is EU only) on 13th October in the US and 16th October in Europe!

Price is 19,99€ / $19,99

"The physical version of Shovel Knight contains everything we’ve released so far. First, there is the original Shovel Knight campaign with all the content you know and love! Also included is Shovel Knight’s first content update: Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. Finally, there’s a full-featured Challenge mode with more than 50 crazy challenge levels to explore!

Of course, like the digital version, every boxed version will also receive FREE future updates as they become available:

• Specter Knight’s Campaign – A full campaign starring the shadowy scythe spinner!
  • King Knight’s Campaign – A crazy campaign with the gilded goob himself!
  • Battle Mode – Duel with up to 4 players as your favorite heroic or villainous knight! (Wii U/PS4/XB1/PC exclusive)
  • Body Swap Mode –  Did you ever wish Shovel Knight was a lady, or Shield Knight was a dude? Well, now you’ll be able to change them all around, along with the rest of the cast!

Oh, and one more thing: every boxed copy of Shovel Knight will include a lavish instruction booklet similar to the Kickstarter reward. No 2-page inserts here! You deserve a full manual, to hold in your hot little shaking hands and pore over as you wait to get home!"

http://yachtclubgames.com/2015/06/shovel-knight-physical-version-coming-to-a-store-near-you/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

sigh... time to buy it again on Wii U.

This game is now in my consideration.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

For $20 how can i say no.

WOW A bit late, but is only 20$!

I have this game on PC but I may buy the WiiU version too.

Around the Network

This is awesome, glad I held out but more because I was broke.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I'll probably pass, but a physical version of this game would be real nice to own.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

This is great news. This tempting me to buy a Wii U in October instead of December when Xenoblade Chronicles X releases.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Im buying it.
I always wanted this on my wii u.
Make battle mode online yacht club!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Of course this happens right after I buy it on Steam...