By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie was right - misunderstandings cleared up

Oh boy, love this picture. As I said in one thread, someone like this should be his boss:

Around the Network

They announced at January 2013 games not even released by now. How is that not a long time?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

"Their only purpose right now is to bring smiles to peoples’ faces."

Seriously? This line was too much. They're a billion dollar corporation whose main interest is making profit. How they achieve that may be admirable to you, but don't act like their factories run off rainbows and unicorn dust.

Nint event was very lackluster, no matter what Nint say Bethesda and Square Enix got ppl much more excited than they did.

The rules are crystal clear on this matter:

"Problems With Moderation.

If you have a problem with a moderator or a moderation, send the moderator who issued your moderation a private message (Rule 11 applies to PMs as well as posts, wall posts, and any other moderator-related conversation), and if you are still dissatisfied, send a private message to the Lead Moderators.

Do not post these issues in the forums, outside of moderator-sanctioned threads, or on the moderator's wall - doing so will result in moderation action against you."

It's understandable that you want to get your ideas out there, and it's admirable that you apologized for any hurt feelings. But this thread is not the place to start a dialogue about your ban or the mod process in general. Please use the mod thread or PM a mod directly.

Locking now.

Around the Network

After a conversation with padib, I've reopened the thread. The thrust of this thread is now oriented more around Nintendo and what it's doing right/wrong.

I encourage everyone to stay on that topic. Is Nintendo making the right business decisions? Is the recent criticism of Nintendo fair game, or out of bounds?

Thanks to padib for being flexible and keeping open a line of communication with the mod team.

Aj_habfan said:
"Their only purpose right now is to bring smiles to peoples’ faces."

Seriously? This line was too much. They're a billion dollar corporation whose main interest is making profit. How they achieve that may be admirable to you, but don't act like their factories run off rainbows and unicorn dust.

To put smiles on stock holders faces is more like it.  They could make me smile if they went 3rd party.

Stellar_Fungk said:
Samus Aran said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7394999

Here's the post by the way.

As for why I'm not contacting a moderator on this, I've been ignored too many times, so I'm not wasting my time on it anymore. If I get banned for making this post I at least got banned while defending gay rights.

Read it. Reported him.

You  report people that may not think the same way you do?   There are no specifics in that post and even if a post did compare the 2- so what?  People and their beleifs (beleifs from all parts of the spectrum)  are villified  and worse every day

Pavolink said:
They announced at January 2013 games not even released by now. How is that not a long time?

10x this

Pavolink said:

I think what Reggie meant with that is that they want to start doing the thing of announcing stuff that will release within 1 year or so NOW, probably because of Yoshi, Zelda and Xenoblade that we have waited for so long and they don't want to do that anymore. That doesn't excuse them of doing it in the past but again I think they want to change that.