By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Were The PS4 China Sales Added Like Xbox One?

sabvre42 said:
akuseru said:

Apparently you have never been married.

I am married and all my friends report the same story.

Sorry to hear that you have a stingy wife then :/

Around the Network
akuseru said:
sabvre42 said:

I am married and all my friends report the same story.

It's all a time thing. First year of marriage, no kids sex is pretty much a nightly thing. Second year of marriage it drops to 3-4 times per week. First kid comes along monthly is doing well for the first year after the kid arrives. If you keep poking the kids out then monthly is the best you can hope for until kids start to become more self-sufficient. Then the weekly routine kicks in and it feels like luxury because before that you were only getting it monthly. When the kids go to the grandparents for the weeked you manage to get in 2 or even 3 bonks in just a couple of days and that is amazing!

Anyway, what was the topic again? Oh yeah, China sales, blah, blah, China China, consoles not selling much there. Now my post has been on topic.

Oh, and VGChartz, sort your shit out and start posting numbers again, you're an embarassment to the gaming media. Which is really saying something since gaming media is an embarassment to media.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
akuseru said:

It's all a time thing. First year of marriage, no kids sex is pretty much a nightly thing. Second year of marriage it drops to 3-4 times per week. First kid comes along monthly is doing well for the first year after the kid arrives. If you keep poking the kids out then monthly is the best you can hope for until kids start to become more self-sufficient. Then the weekly routine kicks in and it feels like luxury because before that you were only getting it monthly. When the kids go to the grandparents for the weeked you manage to get in 2 or even 3 bonks in just a couple of days and that is amazing!

Anyway, what was the topic again? Oh yeah, China sales, blah, blah, China China, consoles not selling much there. Now my post has been on topic.

Oh, and VGChartz, sort your shit out and start posting numbers again, you're an embarassment to the gaming media. Which is really saying something since gaming media is an embarassment to media.

Haha. Yeah 2 kids here (6 years of marriage), with a wife that works while in grad school. 

As for China, who knows if vgchartz added the numbers. I sometimes doubt it.... it seems this site is too generous with the xb1.

We get numbers in the old tracked regions and countries after two months and people still dreams about China!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!