By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Family guy and South park Fans :Check in here

hey guys

I am a big fan of both of these shows.I want to know who else here loves these TV shows?

Tell me which on you like more and who are your faviourte characters.

Also tell me what epsoide is your fav from each of these shows? 

I personally like South park a tad bit more

I LOVE eric ,,that fat bastard is funny and mean as hell

I like Ms garrison and how he/she is open to the Kids at the school and tell them anything he/she wants,,CHilldren Shut the f**ck up and sit down,,lol

Butters,,,he is the dumbest kid youll ever see

From Family guy

Steiwe:the kid cracks me up

Peter:he is pretty dumb and funny.

From south park I like mmm :most of it (newer seasons mostly)

From Family guy i like the Stewie loves louis epsoide

What about you guys?

Around the Network

I ll try to post some of the funny clips here ,,you can also post what you think is funny of these two shows

here is a clip from family guy:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sumoyp61rGg&NR=1

I love the shows, i've been a fan since they both came out, i remember watching the first South Park episode way back in 97. My favorite SP episode's are the WoW one, the family guy one and the one where cartman feeds the one guy his parents in a chilli.

I'm not sure about my favorite family guy episode, i could watch them all 100 times and never get bored. But one of my favorite parts is when Peter turns to hooking and his family catches him at a corner, i almost fell off my chair laughing.

From south park my favorite is Butters and my favorite episode is Butters very own episode

Around the Network

Both shows are pretty cool. Night of the Living Homeless is great, especially where randy is like "he's become one of them" and "you mean they've adapted" and u gotta love Brian and Stewie

I love South Park and Cartman is my hero. XD
Family Guy doesn't fit my kind of humor because it is totally predictable what happens next. My favorite South Park episodes are 'Make love,not Warcraft' and the one with Eric waiting for his Wii.Apex of TV entertainment!!!Period.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

oliist said:
I love South Park and Cartman is my hero. XD
Family Guy doesn't fit my kind of humor because it is totally predictable what happens next.

I think you'll find Family Guy is mostly unpredictable, and downright random... chicken fight anyone? thats what makes it so great, i like it better than south park.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

honestly i like meg...not that she is funny but the fact that they make fun of her..i mean half the episodes wouldnt be nearly as funny with out her to abuse....like this clip

^^^ROFL

Meg:is this the aprt you ahve your way with me?
The rubber:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,then he goes behind the other guy and he says I was so scared lool