By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Family guy and South park Fans :Check in here

<-------------- Need I say more?

Around the Network

Im a huge fan of South Park. Been watching it religiously for about 9 years now. I like Family Guy too, but I've never been so into it that I sit down to watch the new episodes. I usually just buy the DVDs when they come out ad enjoy them at home.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Family guy got worse every since the Show came back..

South park will always be the funniest show ever, because it just goes by Current events

And Eric is the funniest bitch alive, and then comes Butters

One of my fave family guy episodes is when Peter gets a prostate exam... do u know that episode... One of my favourite South Park episode is when 'The Hardly boys' try and solve the 9/11 conspiracy...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Family guy has got quite lame in the past 2 seasons. Its still funny, but something I will regularly pass on for some gaming or other tv program. Oddly enough I have seen the good family guy reruns so many times that I avoid the show like the plague on adult swim and TBS.

South Park is brilliant between the witty social commentary, running gags/characters and topics dealing with fairly recent(up to a few weeks old) real life stuff.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

The best is the 100th episode of family guy and the 101th episode

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I am a fan of both shows but i feel i like Family guy a bit more.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

i love both shows,i find south park a bit more funny

I slowly started to dislike Family Guy, and now I can only really watch an episode once before I'm bored of it.

South Park, I absolutly love.

But none of them can top my favourite show of all times: The Simpsons.

I love them both.

I loved family guy before it was popular and was aired on YTV. My fav episode...well theres too many good ones to name.

As for south park i've been a fan for a couple years. I love the World of Warcraft episode!

I love when eric makes all the jew jokes. Peter is my fav on Fam guy.

I'm back...