By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My opinion on Nintendo's E3 plus I grade them. Everyone loves numerical scores so click now!

What the fuck did you just read?

There will be no legit options in this poll 31 100.00%

Total:31

Why waste your time on reviewing this event?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Why waste your time on reviewing this event?

It's not like I have a real job or anything.

This shit NEEDS to go viral, I mean, holy shit. lol

I'm now filled with determination.

haha, that was actually pretty funny. I'll give your review a 10/10! And I gave Nintendo's event a 2/10.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
haha, that was actually pretty funny. I'll give your review a 10/10! And I gave Nintendo's event a 2/10.
thatguymarco said:
This shit NEEDS to go viral, I mean, holy shit. lol

Thanks for the compliment guys!

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

That was funny

I disagree with you on the presentation of Star Fox and Mario Maker, you are being biased because you don´t like Star Fox but it was actually a highlight of the show.

The presentation of Super Mario Maker was really classy and really good,The real problem is we were all expecting to see something new and big and the show was on the end, so it felt very bitter to see mario again, but, out of that context it was really good.

And come on that chick was not that hot xD

Chickens and cows LOL

I rated Super Mario Maker low not because of the game, but because we had seen so much of it already previously (including at the NWC).

As for Star Fox, I felt like trolling. :D You have to admit the way I tied the muppets together with Star Fox: Adventures was pretty clever if I do say so myself. :p

mZuzek said:
Samus Aran said:

They should have gone with the better puppets show though: Dinosaurs. They missed a perfect trolling moment by turning this game into Star Fox: Adventures 2: the Dinosaurs puppets would have been extra salt in the wound and I'd have loved to taste the unfathomable tears of sadness of Star Fox fans.

Yeah.

Suck on that.

I can now love tasting your unfathomable tears of sadness while you're stuck with that Federation Force crap.

There are still more good Metroid games than (good) Star Fox games. :p

Besides, it's not like I have a high opinion of Star Fox: Zero either.

Samus Aran said:
mZuzek said:

Yeah.

Suck on that.

I can now love tasting your unfathomable tears of sadness while you're stuck with that Federation Force crap.

Yes, there are more good Metroid games than Star Fox, that only makes Federation Force to feel more like a complete punch in the balls of any Metroid fan.

Star Fox Zero, however, it feels like a relief for any Star Fox fan, because is gonna be good like no other Star Fox since 1997

Sadly you are only fan of the one that gave you a punch in the balls xD

The issue I had with the digital event was the way the announcements of games were being presented. The way that the event gave fans anticipation to some iconic franchises turned out to be expected or just plain disastrous. Fates, Wholly World, Mario Maker, and Fast Racing Neo save this conference from getting anything below a 5.

Overall, I gave Nintendo a 6/10. If anything, this E3 was arguably on par with their 2008 conference.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

mZuzek said:
Samus Aran said:

Oh. Oh, no, I' m sorry. You're right. I am no longer hyped for Star Fox Zero, because you don't have a high opinion of it.

I knew I would convince you.