By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 INSANE bundle madness in UK

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/29918/360-bundle-madness-grips-retail

360 bundle madness grips retail

Christopher Dring Today, 9:51am

Flurry of advertising hits national press as price war takes hold following 360 cut
Multiple retailers are offering Xbox 360 bundle deals to coincide with the today's price drop.

Several of these offers are promoted in today’s Metro newspaper, which includes deals from Zavvi, Argos and Blockbuster.

Zavvi is offering an Xbox 360 Pro, with copies of Assassin’s Creed, Lost Odyssey and Halo 3, for just £210.

Blockbuster is promoting a deal for Xbox 360 Arcade, which includes a new game (Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Army of Two or FIFA Street) for £169.99,

Finally Argos is offering two free games (Forza Motorsport 2 and Viva Pinata) with any 360 console.

Microsoft announced earlier this week that the Xbox 360 price was to fall, with the Arcade edition priced at £159.99, the Pro version at £199.99 and the Elite console coming in at £249.99.

==> I dont know if similar bundle offer have appeared in France (still no advertising here)

Does anyone know similar bundle offer in Europe ? or even NA ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

i would have waited to get a 360 if i knew about this

omg if only i lived in the uk. i would buy the zawi bundle.

Does anyone know if the price cut is happening in Australia aswell?

HUH !?!?

The King has spoken !!!!

but why ioi ?

have u already some infos about current sales for this week to say this ?

or do you think people will rush to retailers during friday/saturday/sunday to get a Xbox360 ?

(AND do you mean WW ? or PAL sales ?)

EDIT : I also "see" the Xbox360 ahead WW and in PAL.

Time to Work !

Wow, if this one comes to Holland, Final Fantasy can *#%^ itself, cause than I'll be buying a 360.

Around the Network

maybe they should start giving them for free, bundle with 10 games. That would be nice!

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

ioi said:
I can see 360 ahead of PS3 this week

In all other's? Or just UK?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

libellule said:

Zavvi is offering an Xbox 360 Pro, with copies of Assassin’s Creed, Lost Odyssey and Halo 3, for just £210.

Pretty awesome deal, I'd be in for something like that :)

Waiting for the full price cut to hit Australia, and to see some of the new bundles...

@all: you would HOPE that 360 > PS3 in Europe this week - otherwise it would be HUGE egg on MS's face. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Amazon UK has a promotion for the Arcade model - 150 £ (less than 200 €).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Is there a NPD type source for European or PAL market?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)