By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 Trailer #2

Xxain said:
Ali_16x said:

I know they said 2015 for NA but really? Is this game really going to come out in 2015 for NA? Maybe Japan like in November/December with a month or two delay for NA.

If thats what they said... This is a B game and B games dont ever run delay issues like triple A games. 

This particular game is classified as a B game or the franchise as a whole? To me, Persona always seemed high profile so that's why I'm surprised.

Also, will there only be 2 human characters and 1 whatever it is in your party, as opposed to the number of main casts in P3 and P4?

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
Xxain said:

If thats what they said... This is a B game and B games dont ever run delay issues like triple A games. 

This particular game is classified as a B game or the franchise as a whole? To me, Persona always seemed high profile so that's why I'm surprised.

Also, will there only be 2 human characters and 1 whatever it is in your party, as opposed to the number of main casts in P3 and P4?

Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Pokemon would be considered AAA JRPG's

Underneath them

Star Ocean, Tales, Persona, .Hack ext - B series 

Then 

Disgaea, Neptunia, - C

Hiku said:
ps3-sales! said:
Taken down 😞

Again, look at my post, not the poster below me.
I posted a Mediafire link, not Youtube, because those do get taken down.

Ahh thanks <3

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Looking great! They could've used less parts from the first trailer, but it's fine. I'm really curious about this thug life and how it will play, cause in P4G we normally just go to bed at night, now it seems that we'll be doing some... actions. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Xxain said:
luvtospooge said:

Underneath them

Then 

Disgaea, Neptunia, - C

Persona isn't big enough to even be a B series. Even Fire Emblem is bigger. So are Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario. And Yo-kai Watch is definitely an AAA JRPG.

We haven't really seen a lot of gameplay footage of this game, haven't we? Pretty funny that we've seen a lot more footage of Genei Ibun Roku despite everyone thinking it was stuck in development hell a few months ago. That game looks better to me, but if I like it I'm going to give Persona 5 a chance probably.

Around the Network

"SMTxFE looks better than Persona 5"

*looks at trailer #2* wow that is freaking awesome!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Xxain said:
luvtospooge said:

Underneath them

Then 

Disgaea, Neptunia, - C

I think this is an accurate assessment. What I like is that Atlus has been expanding awareness of the series through other media: the P4 & P4G animations, P3 movies, Persona Q, and P4 Arena & Ultimax. Persona 5 has the potential to take the series to a another level. No doubt the quality will be there, so it's more a matter of smart marketing.

Trailer reuploaded
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v9zfj

Probably my most hyped game of the year!