By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda U will be the best critically acclaimed video game ever (yet)

Will Zelda U be the game with the highest score ever?

Its zelda, so definetly 59 16.12%

I doubt it 61 16.67%

yes probably 22 6.01%

possibly 75 20.49%

No 128 34.97%

My body is ready! 21 5.74%

Total:366

No game will ever beat Ocarina of Time, it is impossible. I see it getting around a 95-96, which is still great

Around the Network

Well let's hope so. Art style may divide some.

Nothing will be OoT because people don't want anything to beat OoT.

I'm now filled with determination.

In today's click bait world not going to happen, I can see it getting around 97/98 average if executed well as an open world Zelda game inspired by Ghibli animations is something that will go down well with a very large number of people.

It will not it will do well enough I estimate 93, but considering this game will have a few flaws

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Nah. I doubt it'll be better received than Uncharted 5, because of bias and $$$$$.

It's entirely possible that Zelda for Wii U could score between 93 and 96, but cracking the 98 barrier is next to impossible.

How does one beat 99 meta?

Oh yeah.....99.......but with more reviews!!!

I'll settle for it living up to even half it's potential, as a game with a ridiculously massive game world, lush, and full of stuff to explore. That is all I want out of it. I do not want a "cinematic experience", or a "playable movie". I want a huge world that I can play around in and go exploring, which is what Zelda originally was in the beginning.

Not with cartoony graphics. Also the last presentation did not look very promising, especially the graphics lack detail and do not look better than Oblivion which came out in 2006. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0y4hv62YEw

All Zelda games after Ocarina of time were a huge disappointment, why should this game be better?