By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII PS4 release date announced

Around the Network

After I heard the Playstation 4 Version is coming this late in 2015 (for a horrible price of 15,99 Euros), I decided to get the Steam Version during Summer Sale. Paid only about 6 Euros for the Game and I can enjoy this nostalgic Trip in a high resolution of 1900*X on my TV inclusive Achievements and optional Mods. I never thought I will play again something on my old Lady, but the Steam Sale proofed me wrong.

It's not that long ago I played through the Playstation 1 Version on my Playstation 3 (digital PS One Copy from the Playstation Store), and comparing both Versions now, the Steam Version is quite a Facelift. And finally I don't have to swap Discs anymore. I really don't care for the Playstation 4 Version anymore if this will be the same Version as the Version available in the Square Enix Store and on Steam. Even a new Translation won't be an argument for me. At least, not for 15,99 Euros.

Be aware: English is not my native language. The Internetz is the only place I'm partly speaking this smooth language. And because my Signature is so boring, feel free to insert a lame Boob-Joke here: [Insert lame Boob-Joke here]

Warning: Nintendo and Übel Blatt Fangirl alert