By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Xbox One 2015 vs Playstation 4 2016.

Which is the better line-up

Xbox One's in 2015 87 22.89%

Playstation 4's in 2016 293 77.11%

Total:380
Tmfwang said:

exdeath said:

Jak is yet another remaster. 

You really have no idea what youre talking about. This is not Jak, but Ratchet and Clank! And its not a remaster, but a complete reimagining and remake of the original!

Oops.  Often mix those two up.

Around the Network

XB1 2016

Scalebound, Quantum Break, ReCore, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves baby

Seece said:
XB1 2016

Scalebound, Quantum Break, ReCore, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves baby

The only ones I won't buy for my little brother is Forza and Crackdown, 2016 will be so fucking awesome!

Edit:  haha darn. Yeah that's exactly what those 2 games were. There was an advertisement cutting off all the ps4 games. 

Where is The Last Guardian and Horizon on ur list?

(Not sure of the 2 games in the middle with the white box art bc the bottom half of every ps4 game is cut off by the Las Vegas logo)

As for the question. I'm not a fan of halo or racing games, tho there's no denying the quality of MS's holiday 2015 lineup. Tomb Raider I'm definitely jealous of. The acting and characters seem to still be terrible and it seems to be extra unrealistic this time around, but the gameplay and combat were the main reasons I liked the reboot, and I expect to enjoy this one just as much.

For me, and I think most ppl, ps4 wins here. Uncharted, TLG, and Horizon is an amazing lineup. And that's just what's announced now. R&C remake will be good as well, and while I'm not a racing or fighting game fan GT7 and SF5 will appeal to a massive amt of ppl and will sell A LOT of consoles.

Around the Network

How many of Microsoft's games this year will be delayed at this point? How many of Sony's cool games will be delayed in a years time?

Granted, I only care for a select few on both platforms, but I don't think this is an easy win for anyone. I do however think that many of Sony's games will be late.