By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Diagnosis: if you think Alloy talks too much.....

You might have some underlining issue with women.

Not to say you are automattically some woman beater shovanist, just more accustomed to women being seen but not heard. Which of course is really your problem, not Alloy's. Or maybe you come from a family where no one talks much as opinions are not validated usually due to the patriarch.

After watching the video again for a few times, she only has a few lines of dialog outside of her intro/outro narration.

It also makes sense for her to mummble or ramble to herself. We all do it when in intense situations as a checks and balance with one self. She is just vocal about it, almost like a hermit. When there is no one around to hear you, there is little reason to keep thoughts to yourself. Silence makes us more uneasy so we do things to fill the void. This is why ppl say "uuuum"  when thinking of next main thought to express

It is also for our benefit as the player to have insight to what she is thinking. It is part of the process to put us in her shoes.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Seriously?... lol

Who said she talks to much?

I think its neat theres a strong women lead character, she actually looks muscular because her work looks hard.
(instead of looking like some supermodel)

Also shes not wearing some skimpy outfit, but stuff that looks like it would surve a funktion in the place she lives.

I liked it when she was talking it would be weird not to see anyone talking in those situations. Would someone just be dead silent when they are fighting awesome enemies like that? I do find it weird that I've seen people on the internet say she talks too much.

Did anyone complain about that ...? Because I haven't found anything like this, wether it's on forums, article comments, youtube comments, etc...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

I cant stand many female leads because they r damsels in distress. I need a sydney prescott who saves herself to b truly interested. One of the many reasons im a Buffy fan.

Alloy is really well designed in my book. I enjoy where they r taking her so far

Greatness Awaits

Dadrik said:
Did anyone complain about that ...? Because I haven't found anything like this, wether it's on forums, article comments, youtube comments, etc...

Not so much here. Comments on youtube and in forums of neogaf mostly where i have deen this sentiment.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:

Not so much here. Comments on youtube and in forums of neogaf mostly where i have deen this sentiment.

Youtube and neogaf are not exactly the epitome of intelligence. Those people would complain that thick sliced bread isn't thick enough.

Hmm, pie.

Oh please, it's obvious a lot of those lines aren't even in the game and they were only recorded/added for the demo's sake. It's like the commented MP walkthroughs you see on other games, except on a SP game.

reserved