By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft responds to NPD report: WTF?

Interesting things .Total cash spent on software of each plattform (home machines ) :360 182 million ,Wii 130 ,PS3 97 million .360 and PS3 progressing month on month ,Wii stuck with the january numbers .

Second :COD4 360 sold 2:1 against the PS3 version after MS words ,that gives us the data for the PS3 version too ....some 148 000 units so a increase in sales since january .The legs for this title are really astounding in both plattforms !!

Around the Network
johntonsoup said:
@famousringo
Lol. Right on, man.

@everyone
Writing assignment: Pretending you are a Microsoft spin guru, how will you (Microsoft) spin the Wii overtaking the Xbox360 in LTD NA sales this year? Bonus points if you can use the words "revenue", "attach rate", "downloads", and "third-party" in a confusing or complicated manner.
We believe that third-party download revenue will continue to outpace our competition due to increased attach rate.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!