By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 2015 - What games are you buying? (images inside!)

Mario Maker, Starfox, Fast Racing Neo, and XCX for sure.

I'd like to get Devil's Third, but I'm confused why Nintendo isn't marketing the game.

I'll put Guitar Hero and Mario Tennis on my Christmas list and see what happens.

Might invest in Metroid FF as a collectable

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

XCX, Fast Racing Neo (well worth the wait, honestly), and maybe Star Fox Zero.

Well this is one packed of a Holiday...

Yoshis Woolly World, for sure. I'm still unsure about Mario Maker, X and Starfox. I simply don't think I have the time to play through X, even though I'd like to try it. I really hope they release Xenoblade Chronicles on virtual console one of these days because I'd like to play that first, too. Mario Maker has to come with some sort of crazy campaign, like little big planet to get me started because, again I'm not sure how much time I actually have for designing levels myself, so I need something to justify that purchase beyond community based content.
Starfox...just hasn't wowed me. I never played Starfox before, so I'm not sure if it's for me :/

Xenoblade and the games that aren't there -_-

Around the Network

BTW, "Fast Racing Neo" looks amazing. Nintendo really should have just put a half a dozen indie guys on "Star Fox" instead of developing it in-house. The graphics could have been tight...

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I'm really glad to see Fatal Frame on many people's list, I truly want to see that series take off. If it is unsuccessful then I fear we may not get another in the west.
1. Fatal Frame 5
2.Yoshi's Wooly World
3.Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. Devil's Third

XCX and depending on the price, maybe SMM.

Lube Me Up

hentai_11 said:
flagstaad said:

I hate that image and I seriously want to kick the person in Nintendo that is creating them, more than 50% of the games I am getting are NOT on the list, they REALLY need to include all the games, otherwise it makes them look stupid.

The german (european) Image looks different.

I will get

-Yoshi's Wooly World

-Devils Third

-Xenoblade Chronicles X

-Fatal Frame (Projekt Zero: Maiden of Black Water)

Chances are that only the European versions will get some kind of limited edition version. A common trend with Nintendo as of late.

Yoshi's Wooly World and Super Mario Maker for me.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/