By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade X Vs Horizon: Zero Dawn, which one looks better to you?

Saeko said:
lol won't even reply to this !

But you kinda did reply.

OT:

Xenoblade, obviously.

Around the Network

Xenoblade is really not an attractive game... Which is a shame, because Monolith managed to make the first one look great on the Wii... It doesn't feel like they really upped their graphical prowess much with the sequel.

Horizon looks much better visually. Gameplay wise is of course yet to be seen.

Xenoblade, but Horizon looks absolutely fantastic

Which looks better, easy question horizon, which has better gameplay wouldn't know. Horizon gameplay looked nice enough though. Xenoblade probably have more content. I am way more hyped for Horizon though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Horizon, I cant stand Xenoblade X face models

Around the Network

Very different games, but both look really good. I'm intrigued by the portion destruction in Horizon, love that kind of stuff.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

If it wasn't for the face models I would vote for Xenoblade Chronicles X. But I have to vote for Horizon on this case.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Horizon: Zero Dawn..... gameplay & graphics wise.

The robot stuff is putting me off in Horizon.

Roronaa_chan said:
PullusPardus said:
Horizon has the best graphics in all the games shown but has the worst name. It is so generic.

Xenoblade has "Chronicles" and "X" in the same title.. how generic is that?

Anyway, what kind of question is this? Lol. Odd games to compare

Both are exclusive action RPG with robots, the comparison makes sense, but they are still very different games. Also, lol at you breaking down the title.