By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you were expecting to be announced at E3 but were not actually announced?

I expected to see Retros new game in the digital event and I expected it to be awesome. I also expected some sort of sign that the WiiU is still alive and kicking, be that a proper Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, a Metriod or something completely crazy like Pokemon console rpg (I didn't really expect that one...). I have no illusions about the WiiU sales numbers but until now they were showing good support for it and with Splatoon just released, things seemed to have picked up a little.
I also expected to see something MSG in the big conferences, maybe I missed it, but after the sony conference I was like....huh...where was phantom pain?
I also feel like there were more projects teased by various studios before E3 that were ultimately missing but I can't remember right now.

Around the Network

Retro's game

The Level-5 PS4 RPG, but I'd put that in the "hoping" rather than "expecting." Hoping it will debut at TGS and if it's good, maybe it will show up in Sony's or Namco's (or someone else's) booth at E3 2016.

Not new announcements but SOMETHING new on Crackdown for Xbox One or the Playstation Camera. Sucks to be forgotten.

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus.

Why was it rated recently? Why is it listed on Play-Asia? Is it really releasing in July?

:(