By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there anyone here who actually loved Nintendo's announcements?

I liked the new footage of SMT x FE and FE: Fates

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I loved that they showed a disinterest in supporting the Wii U for much longer. Intriguing.

Fire Emblem Fates and Fire Emblem If are quite good. Yokai Watch for younger generation but not sure if western gamers would want Yokai like what the Japs loved Yokai.

Besides the footage for the Fire Emblem related stuff, and too an extent, Star Fox, everything was underwhelming.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

1st of all Graphics aren't everything. I personally liked a lot of the things I saw even though I knew baout most of them. I get people are upset with metroid and what not but the reactions I've seen are pretty much uncalled for.

Mario and Luigi: Paper Mario thing whatever its name is is something I am personally very happy about and regardless of the slow amiibo talk and skylanders this one game alone made it up for me.

Getting more info on Fire emblem if was nice since I don't follow japan directs.

The Fire emblem X shin megami tensai showed me that localisation was well under way and the same goes for the X trailer and those were good to me but expected.

Too much focus on mario maker, in fact it could have skipped this after the NWC and focus on one of the games they are announcing in the coming days (cause they will announce more as E3 goes on like they did last year).

For those of us who were wondering wth yokai watch was and why it took japan by storm now see some gameplay if you haven't looked it up yet. There were a ton of positives with the padding being the main issue along with upsetting metroid fans (personally IDGAF about metroid). For me this wasn't the best but it was similar to the impact 2012 had on me without the smash wow factor at the end. Would have been better if it ended with starfox.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

maybe 3ds owners.

I liked the Zelda announcement and I am interested in the Metroid game. Aside from that the rest of the announcements where games we already knew where coming/I don't care about.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Only Star Fox, I don't give a crap about the rest of this year lineup.

We finally got a release date for Xenoblade, SMT x FE and Fire Emblem Fates was nice and to see and the new Mario RPG looked neat, but the rest looked rather meh.

I'm pretty pragmatic about these things and don't typically get too invested in what gets announced and what does not get announced, but this was pretty tame stuff. This has to be the end of the Wii U but no successor announced makes me really wonder what Nintendo is thinking. Who do they imagine will buy a Wii U now?