By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which version of Hyrule Warriors will sell more lifetime?

?

Wii U 14 50.00%

3DS 14 50.00%

Total:28

I'll go with 3DS

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Have there been many musou games on handheld? Don't know if the market is there for it or not, but it is Japan so I wouldn't count out the 3ds version.

Wii U if its N3DS exclusive.

And side note: I hope this doesn't get too much time on the Nintendo Direct tomorrow and act as the Zelda Wii U filler for this year. And will players have to re-buy their dlc for this game as well if this game is a simple port of the Wii U game?

But then again, I don't own the Wii U game yet so I shouldn't care

t3mporary_126 said:

And side note: I hope this doesn't get too much time on the Nintendo Direct tomorrow and act as the Zelda Wii U filler for this year. And will players have to re-buy their dlc for this game as well if this game is a simple port of the Wii U game?

It's avalible for the regular 3DS. Check 1:25 and you won't see the "new" tag on the box art. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlcFUGq_RTA

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
t3mporary_126 said:

It's avalible for the regular 3DS. Check 1:25 and you won't see the "new" tag on the box art. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlcFUGq_RTA

Far out, for N3DS it would need to be downscaled heavily as is, but to get it running on the regular 3DS...