By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Thoughts On Mii's

so come on guys, would do you think of them. are they good/bad, how would expand the Mii channel, have you made any Mii's your particularly proud of. spill your guts guys

Around the Network

Imagine you can create a character in a game. Then do absoloutely nothing with it. There you have it.

Nintendo should've offered more options for making Miis. Then they should have them integrated into more games. All First party games should use them. As it stands, it's a good idea that's being wasted.

Mii's are so ugly :x I've never liked the seemingly single colored body with the bizarre proportions, they're definitely funny looking, but sooo ugly >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

they really need to offer more custom options with an update or something

I like them and prefer to use them in Mario & Sonic, probably will in Mario Kart too. It's fun to make them and share them and the Check Mii Out Channel is a nifty way to find some excellent Miis.

I did have some I was proud off until I found even better versions on the Check Mii Out Channel. Although my V (as in V for Vendetta) is still the best around.

Around the Network

They are a bigger step forward with the general gaming public than Home.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Something simple like; being able to color limbs differently would be so appreciated.

^i was thinking face features

Hopefully, when the inevitable Animal Crossing Wii is released, Miis will populate the town and play a huge part.

^that would be very welcomed