By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Thoughts On Mii's

I see most people complaining about the lack of facial features, yet I do not see what they could possibly add to make it more personal. Do you want to ability to add acne? scars? abnormal features?

The truth is, many people do not spend the time to customize their Mii completely. Many just use the default size of eyes, mouth, lips, nose, etc. And many features are just overused (Smirking smile?). And besides, it's not the clothing that's important for the mii, as those will change from game to game, but the personality that is expressed through the face.

there's plenty of cool ways to customize mii's. Just look at the Check Mii out channel.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network

I like them, they add a little extra to some games, like in Mario Kart, I love blaming the Mii that blocks the track (the 3 moving cars on the Mall track), for messing me up when I play local multiplayer.
They haven't got much to do though, theres nothing really exciting to do with them.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Miis are now what Mario used to be before he became a character separated from the user.
It is no surprise that they are loved this much.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.