By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The petition for the PC port of Bloodborne is almost at 50,000 signitures

It seems like more people now want to play Bloodborne on their "personalized computing platform". Just the name of the petition alone sounds retarded. xD

Are they completely ignorant to the fact that Sony owns the IP and not From?... Just take a second to go through some of brilliant comments left on the petition page. lol

https://www.change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

Around the Network

Loll, yea this is never gonna happen

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Most petitions are stupid.

Also, the comments are hilarious.

I thought the title said Bloodstained at first and I was confused at the outrage.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
I thought the title said Bloodstained at first and I was confused at the outrage.

That would have been even funnier

Around the Network

Still not as funny as "Put Smash Bros on the Vita".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

There was a petition for that? How the hell did I miss that . . .

Darwinianevolution said:

Why would they ever need Smash Bros. when they have PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

50k idiots

LOL... i almost feel bad for those people.

even if From owned the IP a petition wouldnt dissolve the contract, and if they know that Sony do owns the IP do they really think that they are going to give away whats currently their most valuable Exclusive?, especially considering that they Fund it, co-developed it and promoted it...