By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac announces exclusive Ocolus rift game called Edge of nowhere!

Now just announced!!

Around the Network

During its press conference today, Oculus VR announced that it would be partnering with Insomniac on the Rift-exclusive game Edge of Nowhere.

The trailer showcased a person wandering through a snowy landscape filled with all sorts of traps. Falling ice, frigid temperatures, flying monsters, and a creepy narrator added atmosphere to the trailer.

edge of
Insomniac's Ted Price took the stage to reveal the new project. He explained, “As someone who’s been skeptical of VR, I’ve become a believer, but I don’t think that happens until you put on a headset.”

They've been working on a lot of stuff recently. I wonder when this will release knowing that R&C is supposed to release in the first half of 2016.

Gasp.

Insomniac spreading themselves around everywhere these days. At least they're truly making the most of being multi-platform, I guess!

Insomniac... How can you betray Sony with Project Morpheus...

Around the Network

VR third person? Wut?

Dr.Vita said:
Insomniac... How can you betray Sony with Project Morpheus...

Insomniac's independent so they can't betray anyone.

Wait what?! So I won´t be able to play this game on my PC with another VR device? Like Vive? If so that sucks...

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

They probably got a nice chunk of money.

And this begin the peripheral exclusive wars.

Aside froim that it's nice to see Insomniac spreading themselves to other systems than just one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"