By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - dabaus513, why do you own a 360?

He's the reverse opposite of you Legend11. You blind praise and defend the 360 while be blindly puts it down. It balances out. Maybe if you shut up with the BS he would as well.

Around the Network

I don't think he bought one just to appease people on the internet. He seems like an angel compared to twesterm, who seems like he wants to break his PS3 everyday.

He has a gamertag, you guys are retarded if you think he doesn't actually have one. Consoles aren't like your children, you can play favorites without feeling bad about it. Why does anyone care in the first place? Are people not allowed to be dissatisfied with their purchase?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Why are you making this a public arguement why dont you personally message him for the answer damn.

he doesnt need to explain himself to people who question him.

I use to own a 360 but got rid of it for a ps3... do i need to defend myself NO!

kasillas88 said:
If you feared that if you put a new game in it that it would RRoD on you then yes you would be upset. This is a website filled with people whos opinions that will clash against your opinions. You just have to take it, not go and make a thread crying about it.

Why wouldn't he just sell the system then?  That's what my one friend is doing after his console RROD on him a second time.

wow legend... i cant believe you made a thread just because some guy doesnt like his 360 or is pretending to not his imaginary 360.. ever heard of PM's??

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Couldnt this have been resolved in a pm?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I asked a mod to lock this thread. let's see if it worked.

outlawauron - Couldnt this have been resolved in a pm?

boneafide - wow legend... i cant believe you made a thread just because some guy doesnt like his 360 or is pretending to not his imaginary 360.. ever heard of PM's??

me - Why are you making this a public arguement why dont you personally message him for the answer damn.

radziel - why don't You ask him directly? I don't see the point asking this question publicly by making threds. I just think it's inappropriate.

ect ect

This is like two children fighting because they both have red power rangers, but one of them likes his blue power ranger better. The one with only a red power ranger is now sad because he feels the other child threatens what his red power ranger means to him. Now he is trying to claim that the other kid never had a red power ranger in the first place.

Very childish.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

If you want to ask a user a question send them a message, don't make a thread to call them out and mock them.