By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Vs Fallout 4 (POLL)

Which game is uglier?

Fallout 4 154 37.47%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 202 49.15%

lol awesome ps2 games 55 13.38%

Total:411

Both games are like a chick with a hot body but ugly face. Just cover the face with a paper bag and then enjoy the scenery.

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 06 December 2022

I don't know if I'd say either are ugly, but I much prefer the style X is going for. So I suppose Fallout would lose in that sense. Sorry, Fallout.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Fallout 4 has a certain roughness to it, which is fine IMO because there's a heckuvalot more going on in Fallout 4's environments at any given time than in XNX, and the game also requires a heckuvalot more processing power and memory to run smoothly as well.  XCX looks great for what it is and is probably close to pushing the Wii U hardware to its limits.

It'll be interesting to see what the final Zelda U product looks like being that it's going to be open world as well (assuming it's still slated for the Wii U of course and not pushed to the next console).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

can tc stopped doing thread like this , so confusing
both of these game looks great and surely 100 hour of playtime is assured on this

Around the Network

as someone that owns, plays and has completed XCX, Fallout 4 looks better.

for gameplay however, that remains to be seen

Only someone's face is ugly. Both games look good
Although Xenoblade's art style is GORGEOUS.

They both have different art directions so it's quite subjective to chose one (I'd say Fallout looks better because I find post-apocalyptic worlds more interesting). One thing I dislike about XCX when I saw a video from one point of the map the the opposite other, is that the world feels like a big corridor, not as open world as one might think which is kinda concerning. But I'll wait for the reviews to confirm this or not.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:
They both have different art directions so it's quite subjective to chose one (I'd say Fallout looks better because I find post-apocalyptic worlds more interesting). One thing I dislike about XCX when I saw a video from one point of the map the the opposite other, is that the world feels like a big corridor, not as open world as one might think which is kinda concerning. But I'll wait for the reviews to confirm this or not.

you need to watch some videos! the game has amazing open areas!

I think this poll is totally skewered by people voting which they are more hyped for nit which is uglier!