By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty No. 9 will have Signature Editions. Exclusive to PS4 & Xbox One

"More news for fans of the upcoming Mighty No. 9! Comcept and publisher Deep Silver have announced a Mighty No. 9: Signature Edition, which includes a physical copy, new DLC, a foil signature and a posable Beck statue. Unfortunately [...], according to a tweet by Deep Silver, this special edition bundle will only be available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version of the game."

Link: http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/05/mighty-no-9-signature-edition-wont-be-available-on-wii-u/

Edit: Here's the twitter post: 

Looks like it's US only as well.

This is unfortunate for fans who are interested in these editions but lack a PS4/One. (Its releasing on every gaming console and handheld plus PC and Mac) I thought this game would sell well on Wii U considering Megaman's root on the NES so its kinda of surprising to see the signature edition skip it. 

Not sure why PC is skipping out on the signature edition when it should have the prettiest graphics and should be more similar to the PS4/One than Wii U.  

Around the Network

Well that's a shame for Wii U/PC owners. In any case I'll pass on this one, the asking price is a bit too steep for me.

I bet they asked Nintendo if they could make a Beck Amiibo for the WiiU version and Nintendo shot them down. Now they're mad about it and won't let the Signature Edition release on the WiiU.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

US only? Lamee!! Oh well, I dont have a ps4/x1 anyway so skip for me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Snagged this on the Square Enix store yesterday, for PS4. It's sold out at the moment on Amazon, but I'm hopeful it reappears for those who are still looking for a copy.

Around the Network

After Sony/Deep Silver announced that the PS4/PS3/Vita versions of the game are Cross-Buy, there is just no reason to get the Wii U or Xbox One versions, unless you don't own a PS4.

Ari_Gold said:
After Sony/Deep Silver announced that the PS4/PS3/Vita versions of the game are Cross-Buy, there is just no reason to get the Wii U or Xbox One versions, unless you don't own a PS4.

What if you own a PS4, but not a PS3 or Vita?

Really odd they wouldn't have signature edition available for WiiU. Megaman does extremely well on the virtual console there. There's practically more Megaman games on the VC than Mario ones. Clearly that's where the fanbase for Mighty No. 9 largely is.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016